The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Irvine Thursday

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hiitman

15+ Year Contributor
May 12, 2004
Colorado Spring, Colorado
Hey does this thing still go down up at that Best Buy? :beatentodeath: Dont really want to drive the 40ish miles and be the only one.

Man, I'm checking out your profile...nice car. Hows that CF hatch working out for you? Looks amazing!:thumb:

Thanks man :thumb: I have had my cf hatch for over a year and I love it. I can get them anytime if you ever want one. I actually might sell mine and get a new one just because I'm thinking about going with a lexan rear window. Not sure right now as it's not my main priority.

I was thinking about it too...maybe next week. Whats up with the LADSM forum??

what time does this thing start? I work till 9pm on thurs.

OT, but what is going with ladsm.com? ive been trying to go on there, and firefox says that the site cannot be found. i am just wondering what has been going on with it, and also to find out of the friday night chino/chino hills meets still go on. if so, where and when because I dont work on the weekends until the middle of january.

OT, but what is going with ladsm.com? ive been trying to go on there, and firefox says that the site cannot be found. i am just wondering what has been going on with it, and also to find out of the friday night chino/chino hills meets still go on. if so, where and when because I dont work on the weekends until the middle of january.

I believe the site is down because of issues with payment for the web space.

ok...thats good to know...another OT. i found a 2ga gsx red bone stock with only 27k on it. 5 speed obviously, how much do you think its worth to purchase it for? i also might trade in my gst that i currently have, was wondering how much that could go for as well

ok...thats good to know...another OT. i found a 2ga gsx red bone stock with only 27k on it. 5 speed obviously, how much do you think its worth to purchase it for? i also might trade in my gst that i currently have, was wondering how much that could go for as well

those are not the original miles. That's on the rebuilt motor. There is another red gsx on autotrader better then that one. I saw that one today your interested in.

the guy told me that it is original miles, and that there has only been 1 owner. on the speedometer also it stated that it was 27k on it. he has carfax to prove it also. i stopped by the dealership today and they have a lot of high end cars lying around, turbo supras, s14's, and fd3s. they even have a yellow r34-gtr (but thats not for sale) i drove the car today, it was pretty nice, i couldnt try and launch the car considering that he has been ticketed for having idiots doing that.

can anyone carfax the vin for the 95 gsx with 27k. it found 4 records, and the car is a clean title it has all of the vin tags to prove it.

here is the VIN if anyone can find out the information please respond back.

4A3AL54FXSE000128

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back