The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

iowa

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i bought it with the body kit and any:ohdamn: local dsmers able to lend me a hand trouble shooting some issues could somebody on here willing to help give me a call at 515 291 4442

OMG havnt checked the local forum figuring no one would post. It actually caught a few locals! Everyone should add jesse's fb page posted above!

19awd93 - I live in ames if you ever need help.

90aser - dont ruin your dsm with a body kit >.>

OMG havnt checked the local forum figuring no one would post. It actually caught a few locals! Everyone should add jesse's fb page posted above!

19awd93 - I live in ames if you ever need help.

90aser - dont ruin your dsm with a body kit >.>

Hey man, I think I saw your car in an apartment parking lot? But anyway I'm up her at Iowa State, if you ever need any help with the car or anything I'm down to help out.

Always willing to help here, and ya you may have seen my car in my apt lot. I live up here, but its in storage now. What you have going on 90laser?

Clutch is an easy install! dont even sweat it

Just moved to Eldora from FL. Got a 95 GS-T with some bolt ons. Need to install a new clutch.

Cool to see that there's at least activity in my area.

Welcome to iowa, it sucks ass.LOL Hopefully you can come out an play this summer
heres the iowa dsm club facebook page, come over and like it and introduce your self were always scheduling meets and get togethers!
https://www.facebook.com/iowadsmclub

Ruie would you be willing to come out to my place and check out the laser and see if you can spot or figure out why its not running right <-- anybody else close to ames that knows about dsm is more than welcome to stop out as well

Always willing to help here, and ya you may have seen my car in my apt lot. I live up here, but its in storage now. What you have going on 90laser?

Clutch is an easy install! dont even sweat it
Glad to hear it's not a pain in the ass. Can't wait for the weather to clear up so I can start driving it again.
Welcome to iowa, it sucks ass.LOL Hopefully you can come out an play this summer
heres the iowa dsm club facebook page, come over and like it and introduce your self were always scheduling meets and get togethers!
https://www.facebook.com/iowadsmclub
It was a lot warmer back in FL that's for sure :p

Gave the page a like! :thumb: Can't wait for the weather to shape up so I can drive it again.

ok so here is my problem at idle the car runs crazy rich and misses alot and when you try to rev it is misses until 3k rpm when it sounds like it hits fuel cut It ran fine last saturday until i pulled the top intake pipe off to get to a coolant hose that was broken fixed it and put the intake pipe back on and tightened the clamps and fired it up and this problem started i've replaced all the vaccume lines the maf and the o2 sensor and it still runs like this i also noted my sunpro boost gauge reads 10 vac and the stock gauge reads 7 boost at idle and when you rev it the sunpro hits 5 boost when the stock gauge reads 14 boost what i've double checked all vac lines and intake piping and can't find anything there also did a Idle speed stabilizer and a TPS new coil,wires,and plugs i noticed it runs slightly better with the maf unhooked < just bought a new one and still does it

### help would really like to get the car running soon i'd like to get it so i can get it to the shop and give it a new paint job and finish the interior

should also state that it does need a tune but it ran fine before just hit fuel cut because of the 16g evo turbo i'm running but as stated it ran fine before, max boost i have ran is 16 psi

Boost leak test first then i would look at the injectors. Get a meter and ohm them out. You need to figure out if it is fuel or spark related by doing a few tests. Otherwise you are just wasting money throwing parts at it.

Anyways looks like we got a good group of active dsmers this year. Should be able to make a few meets!

Boost leak test first then i would look at the injectors. Get a meter and ohm them out. You need to figure out if it is fuel or spark related by doing a few tests. Otherwise you are just wasting money throwing parts at it.

Anyways looks like we got a good group of active dsmers this year. Should be able to make a few meets!

you rolling with us up to proving grounds?

Glad to hear it's not a pain in the ass. Can't wait for the weather to clear up so I can start driving it again.

It was a lot warmer back in FL that's for sure :p

Gave the page a like! :thumb: Can't wait for the weather to shape up so I can drive it again.

ah nice whats your name?

you plan on racing this year?
you should defintly look into go to proving grounds this summer, its one hell of a meet, :thumb:

I'm not familiar with any of the meets in Iowa. In FL there was a small group of DSM'ers but most of the meets I went to were all hard parked cars.

What's the proving grounds? My car is in need of a tune after adding better supporting mods for my 16g.

I'm not familiar with any of the meets in Iowa. In FL there was a small group of DSM'ers but most of the meets I went to were all hard parked cars.

What's the proving grounds? My car is in need of a tune after adding better supporting mods for my 16g.

only hardparkers in iowa is the honda crowd, all the dsm crowd in iowa is all about track/street racing,an hit up "glowryder" on here an "syn customs" on facebook he'll get here tuned for you :aha:

youll have to come to Eddyville with us too!
Count on it! :thumb:

only hardparkers in iowa is the honda crowd, all the dsm crowd in iowa is all about track/street racing,an hit up "glowryder" on here an "syn customs" on facebook he'll get here tuned for you :aha:

Sounds a lot better than FL already :p. I added him as a friend and will definitely talk to him about it.

Count on it! :thumb:

Sounds a lot better than FL already :p. I added him as a friend and will definitely talk to him about it.

Ha florida is nice, i was just down there in december and loved it, the street scene there is crazy as ####, but anyways i added you on facebook, name is jesse johnson, did some creeping on your page, that gst is clean! :applause:

Ha florida is nice, i was just down there in december and loved it, the street scene there is crazy as ####, but anyways i added you on facebook, name is jesse johnson, did some creeping on your page, that gst is clean! :applause:

Thanks man! First DSM ever and I've been having to correct the previous owners mistakes left and right. It's getting there.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back