The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

iowa

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

im from maq iowa just started gettin on her a lil more often now that im tryn to get some money uo to rebuild a 1990 awd tsi.. my problem is im a nube when it come to boosted engines so ive been doin some reading an what not.. you guys can look me up on fb as well if u want. its [email protected]

Well the one thing this site will do is make you not a noob. If you need any help, don't hesitate to shoot me a pm. Im on here daily. This site should have all the info you need to do anything on your car. If not, check out vfaq. Between the two you should be fine.

I'd love to hang with some other dsmers. Been awhile since I've had mine, which I miss. I'm tempted to do my rx7 4g powered, from what I hear, is fairly easy to do.

515 get down is sunday august 19th, would love to see some fellow dsmers out there :pray:

There is also the marshalltown auto-x the day before. Me, the lady friend, and one of her friends have the day off that day, plus I might meet up with a couple other people to roll there.

Hey guys. New to the site. Back in Iowa after bein on the east coast in the air force. I worked with a guy out there that bought and built dsms all day everyday for his job and have quite a bit of general experience with them. I'm I'm the process of swapping out my built fwd to a awd auto eclipse. I'm in Ames and work for Honda :-( but it's a job right? If anyone in the area wants to help or just hang out feel free to pm me

hoping to get the interior finished and the body kit on and painted. I should have it finished in a month or two and am interested in meets would like to meet other dsmer's around iowa

hoping to get the interior finished and the body kit on and painted. I should have it finished in a month or two and am interested in meets would like to meet other dsmer's around iowa

Welcome sir here is a link to our facebook page go an like it, we will be holding several dsm meets this summer and your more than welcome to join us! so come to our facebook page and introduce yourself! :D

https://www.facebook.com/#!/iowadsmclub

OMG havnt checked the local forum figuring no one would post. It actually caught a few locals! Everyone should add jesse's fb page posted above!

19awd93 - I live in ames if you ever need help.

90aser - dont ruin your dsm with a body kit >.>

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back