The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

2G Introduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannibal_ling

Probationary Member
Feb 1, 2022
Halle Westfalen, Europe
Hello, i own a beautiful red 2G Eclipse 1995. I am looking to modify it over the time. She has some minor problems related to the paint and a little bit leaking here and there. But i would say her general condition is pretty ok. Its my first DSM so I am hoping to meet some kind people here and help each other :)

Welcome! Congrats on the new car and you've come to the right place. This place is basically the encyclopedia of knowledge for DSMs so take the next month off of work and get ready to log in to DSMTuners everyday! Make sure to fill out your profile for your car so people can refer to that when you ask future questions.

Which model did you get? GST? GSX?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back