The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Introduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Praenuntiae

Probationary Member
Oct 24, 2021
Menifee, California
Hey guys, I got my first DSM a 1993 Eagle Talon back in 2016, it had no engine, was missing most of the bolts and other miscellaneous parts and I painstakingly tracked down all the necessary stuff and started rebuilding the car. I ended up having the engine I found rebuilt, and then 6 months later the car was totaled. I was pretty bummed. 3 Years later I was able to get a 1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse with a blown engine (softball sized hole in the back of the block) and dropped in my rebuilt engine from my Talon. Currently working on finishing that up and getting it back on the road.

Welcome to the best DSM community on the internet!

That sucks about your Talon, but at least it is lending new life to your Eclipse. That engine swap sounds like a fun project. Be sure to create a build profile for your car so the members here can help out if you run into any issues. Plus, its just cool to be able to look back on your progress over time. 🙂

Again, welcome to the site and good luck!

Welcome to the community! Looking forward to seeing some pix as you bring the Eclipse back to life and get it on the road!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back