The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Introducing Myself

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misfit77

Proven Member
Jun 6, 2015
vail, Arizona
Hi, in other forums its customary to introduce your self, plus it get posts on your record.

Any, I am Dan, a 40 something year old in Tucson/Vail Arizona. I just adopted a black on gray interior 96 GS-T Spyder in great condition with 77K miles.

Its been sitting in my neighbors garage for years and they new I loved the car so I got first dibs.
It was originally a Wisconsin car so there is some rust, probably nothing to some but looks horrible to Arizonians.
It also needs a timing belt and some high mileage maintenance, so I got a lot work ahead of me.

Enjoy the pics of my new toy.

Attachments

• IMG_20150610_182421_122.jpg
    IMG_20150610_182421_122.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_20150610_211207_198.jpg
    IMG_20150610_211207_198.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 81
Thats cleaner than anything you'd find here in Calgary! Welcome to DSMtuners. Is this your first DSM? If so you're gonna get very hooked very quick.

Is a Galant a DSM?
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

This was my free 94 Galant. 240k+ miles. Timing belt was last done around 100K. This thing was immaculate inside and out. This little 4 cylinder could beat v6 mustangs.

Not new to turbos.
I had a GTI for a while, did a lot modifications to it. I also installed a turbo into my Miata, so I understand the addiction.

Hi and welcome! That's a nice looking car with low miles, so that's a good thing. And no, the Galant was not a DSM, however it was built in the former DSM plant in Normal, Illinois I believe. Good luck with the car and happy DSMing! :thumb:

Great looking car! Welcome aboard!:dsm::thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back