The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Introducing myself!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon Lee

Probationary Member
May 8, 2014
Chester, Virginia
Hi, all! Just picked up a 1990 Eclipse 2.0L FWD 5 speed non-turbo. Long story short, had to call around and drop 70 bucks on a new fuel relay since mine was clicking and kept shutting the car down. Tomorrow, installing it, and should have the car road ready!

After that, I'm gonna do my best to keep the engine and most things stock, and just get it as clean and restored as possible.

Here's a current picture of her:

http://i.imgur.com/wde6cXb.jpg

Glad to meet all of you guys, and hopefully meet other Eclipse lovers! (I've been wanting to get an Eclipse since I was a teen in 1995, but, now that I'm 31, the dream has come true!)

Welcome and nice looking car :)
Sorry for the late reply! Work has been hectic lately. Thanks for the kind words, Rodney.

I picked it up from a long-time friend of mine (my pastor, in fact) for a good price. It's running right now, but I am having a little bit of a problem with it running very rich when idling (haven't gotten under the hood and done any serious work or looking yet.)

I picked the car up mostly because I wanted a project car, and an original eclipse like this I just couldn't pass up! I start automotive college in the fall for my applied sciences degree (including hybrid and electric cars), and hopefully by the time I wrap up that degree, this car will be in perfect shape, looking even more beautiful, and running like it should!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back