The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Intro Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joelito509

Probationary Member
Nov 14, 2021
Wenatchee, Washington
Hey guys my name is Joel I’m up in Washington state, I got a FWD 1GA with some wicked plans she’s a rescue car found her in the middle of a field.. I’m excited to keep you guys posted on my progress and thanks for all the amazing information I’ve read on this forum.

Thank you will do! I’ve got a lot to update you guys on, I’ve been working 6 days a week so I haven’t had much time to log in.. but I will get to it when I’m off work tonight

You have found the BEST DSM forum around. Hundreds of people willing to chip in and give a hand so if you have questions, search for them. If you can't find an appropriate answer, start a thread and ask. We are here to help. Help us by getting your profile up and get that car going!

I didn't want to look like the 1g hog that I am ROFL

You have found the BEST DSM forum around. Hundreds of people willing to chip in and give a hand so if you have questions, search for them. If you can't find an appropriate answer, start a thread and ask. We are here to help. Help us by getting your profile up and get that car going!
I have figured that out this forum is truly awesome. I appreciate every single one of you.. I have had many of my questions answered prior to my becoming a member, I won’t disappoint as soon as she’s 100% I’ll get dyno videos and more for y’all to enjoy!

Welcome! I have a fwd 1ga too!
Thank you for the welcome! I love seeing other FWD 1Gs!

I guess I need to get some pictures of mine, it is a 1990. It is red and in very good shape but needs a fresh head. It rolls over like all the valves are bent, so I just need to get busy on it since the AWD cars are hating on me currently. :banghead:

I guess I need to get some pictures of mine, it is a 1990. It is red and in very good shape but needs a fresh head. It rolls over like all the valves are bent, so I just need to get busy on it since the AWD cars are hating on me currently. :banghead:
That’s a pretty sweet 1G I like the build list looks like she would be fun to rip around! Looks good too

Welcome to the site, Joel! You're in the right place.
Thank you sir! I love this site it’s got so many threads dating back to when I was dreaming about owning a DSM as a kid, very useful forum.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back