The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Intermitten Stutterering...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

93RS

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 3, 2011
Brandon, South_Dakota
My 1g has begun to run like crap:cry: It's mostly stock with a MBC set to 11psi, UICP, and a 2g tb elbow. My issue that I'm having is that when I get into boost it will cut out real hard, almost like fuel cut... The Idle is also all over the place. Somedays it will idle normal and when you get into boost it will run like it a dream. Then within that same day It will start idle surging and when you get anything over 3-5psi and it cuts out bad. Feels like ignition to me, but it seems to be weather dependent. I have done alot of searching and I've found a couple of possibilities.... Boost leak, obvious but it seems to inconsistent to be a BL, Coil Packs, Plugs and wires are new, Fuel Pump, brand new fuel filter. Not sure where to go I just want my baby running right again.... Any help is greatly appreciated!!! THANKS:laser:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back