The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

420A Interchangeable parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigdaddykane

Probationary Member
Jun 10, 2014
lufkin, Texas
I have a 1999 Eclipse RS. It has the 420a.

A buddy of mine is donating a Talon withe turbo. I know for a fact that the motor won't fit, but I was wondering if I could use any of the parts like interior, clutch assembly or the force induction?

Hate to throw away a good car without getting something from it.

it was burned from the outside so all the fusebox and wieres are fried and the title and key to the ignition where lost and the motor was messed up on it. i was just wanting parts off of it.

You should be able to swap all the interior panels and seats into your RS. The only exception may be the stock speakers from the GST.

As far as turbo parts go.. You could use them in the future if you plan to turbo your 420a. If you have a place to store them I would definitely keep them.

Almost every interior piece, and if you can just save things like the Turbo, Valve Cover, BOVs, Fuel Injectors, MAF Intake house, and other things that you could sell.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back