The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

intake mani question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cdc1221

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 16, 2012
Jackson, Georgia
I was just curious and a little confused. Trying to figure out which mani i have. Its on a 2g head im sure, and the ports match, but it says eci multi across the body like a 1g mani. Is it 1g?

Any pictures? And from the name i would say yes, its a 1g manifold.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Yes it does. Drats. Had my hopes up that someone had put on a 1g mani and did the hard work for me

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes it does. Drats. Had my hopes up that someone had put on a 1g mani and did the hard work for me

Actually if you're running a 2G head with say a 16G turbo, which I think that's what I saw in your signature, you've got a head and mani that have a flow velocity that is suited for your setup. Furthermore, you have to be extremely good at porting to put the 1G manifold on a 2G head, you're all set to step up to an EVO3 mani or the rvr mani. I feel it's gonna be easier for me to switch to SD w/ a 2G head since it already has a MAP sensor port :thumb:

Evo 3 intake manifold ftw. I love mine best decision I have made. And I have had a 1g, cyclone, stock 2g, and now the evo. And it is far better performance than all the others in my opinion.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back