The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Installed Ostrich 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arthris

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 31, 2011
New Market, Maryland
So I received it in the mail this afternoon. Lill ahead of time than I thought. Took me a lill while to get it all configured as I was trying to use TunerPro not TunerPro RT LOLz. I tried to the Phantom knock mod and the injector pulse width mod but as soon as I would write that, The car would either die or when it got into boost it felt like all the timing was pulled. Forgot my palm at home*dope* and I didn't know that i could set up a dash board in TP. So im wondering what could be wrong. Also stutter box and NLTS didn't work. I have the clutch wire hooked up. My dsmchip eprom was working just fine before it got corrupted:( still trying to see if i can save it. Im running the E931 Eprom bin in my 90 ECU. Aside from that, I leaned out the entire Map, richened up above 5500 RPM and 14.8 psi. She purs. Just need to extend the maps now;) Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Im writing this as im heading to sleep BTW, So if something does not make sense let me know and ill rewrite it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back