The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

AEM Install AEM wideband to AEM EMS ECU

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lambiablo

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 8, 2008
Elon, North_Carolina
Hey guys,

So I have been searching this for a little while now from many places and have not been able to find anything.

I have an AEM standalone that I have just began setting up on my '98 GSX, I actually started it up and drove on the aem yesterday for the first time. I also have an AEM wideband that I would like to wire into the the ecu for datalogging purposes. I know the AEM has spare pins that a wideband can be wired to, but I cannot find out what pin or pins can take that as an input.

I have read through many aem documents, looked through the aem forum, general google searches, and still have not been able to get my hands on this info.

Any help or direction is much appreciated.

Interesting!

I always thought that the standalone AEM ECU actually does datalogging with all of the other features included? Like it's an all in one kind of ECU? I could be wrong though...

Try looking/searching for a blueprint, tech spec sheet or a wiring diagram of it, maybe that will help.

ALL of this is covered in the instruction manual for the EMS. All EMS instructions are included with the free software and are located in the Program Files\AEM\AEMPro\Instructions folder for a Series I EMS.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back