The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Insane camber!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That aside, don't dish out the dick if you can't handle it when it comes back around to slap you in the face.

Lol! I wish we could have quotes in our sigs.

wow this is an interesting post. I am one that agrees with a lot of the other people on here that opinion is something that everyone has, and that whole extreme camber thing is something that will never touch any car that I own.

Now with that being said I cant say that its awesome that the guy wrecked his car or got hit and I'm sure codym probably didn't mean it the way it came out, but at the same time I can't say that I'm not guilty of laughing at someone that I don't care for when they do something stupid.

As far as the 1.8L comment I am curious as why it was jump to the conclusion about it automatically being a 1.8L, but even if that was what he had the point is he still has an Eclipse and the last time I checked even an Eclipse with a 1.8L is still a DSM so why give someone crap if that is what they chose to drive. i mean i personally know he has the 2.0L, cause I've helped him with it.

The point I'm trying to get across is why give someone crap for not having a GSX that make over 500 HP, at least they have a DSM. I mean I understand this site is for performance based stuff but I'm pretty sure its also for enthusiasts as well.

Ok rant is done. i will go back into hiding now..haha

you tell me, you drive it. ROFL

I mean for starters its a DSM, to most people that already classifies it as a POS LOL. But I guess your right, with my shitty 2g I dont get to experience the true power and beauty of the coveted n/a 1g. Guess I can never be as great as you :(

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Import Alliance by TacoManTsi, on Flickr

And before you try and give me crap for the hood (being a true dsmer and all) It is signed and has messages from the local community for my friend that passed away earlier last year.

Attachments

• 8269148758_b62c32a573_b.jpg
    8269148758_b62c32a573_b.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 24
I was just given you a hard time man, calm down.

It was originally a GST, but the owner before me took everything off. A n/a 1g wasn't really what I wanted when I was lookin for a 1st gen, but it was in damn near emmaculate condition, & I knew I could work with it :thumb:
I'm sure most of us can relate to how big of a pain in the ass it is to find a 1g and even 2g's now that aren't rusted to hell, has major body damage, or other things that people let happen to these cars.

That's actually kinda neat about the hood though, sorry about your friend.

and tires that are so thin they need to be replaced every 20 miles, looks beyond stupid.
I run rubber bands. As with any tire, an alignment and 0 toe can go a long way, even with a couple of degrees of camber. :thumb:

Twas a talon before it was an eclipse man. & you tell me, you drive it. ROFL

:argue:

What a load of crap. Sorry but a dsm will never be the fastest street car. and thats coming from a guy who absolutely loves dsms. That purity crap is how hitler and the kkk came around and a true dsmer would have nothing to do with such a thing.
Elitest are pigs that think they are better than everyone else. Load of bs.
True dsmer doesn't think his taste is what should be for everyone, but appreciates a dsm for what it is. Regardless hows clueless someone is, or ignorant should always be willing to help him/her in the right direction. Which would be the direction of their own taste but in the proper way.

I love dsms with a passion but I can appreciate the 69 camaro that makes 700hp on 6#s. Or the honda that a guy had spent lots of time building it right.

Were are not here to show the world that dsms are god cars because they are not. Were here to help and improve without stereotypes or my ways best or your a dumbA a attitude. No1 should ever be happy about a wrecked/ruined car. Maybe to you its nothing but to him it may have been pride and joy.

I will not bash other forums, but my post count on other forums is indicative of the worth I see in them. Certain places make asinine rules and assumptions, kinda like a HS "car club", and I'll simply avoid them.

I will not bash other forums, but my post count on other forums is indicative of the worth I see in them. Certain places make asinine rules and assumptions, kinda like a HS "car club", and I'll simply avoid them.

I can definitely agree with this. Im finding it quite difficult to be an active member on any of the audi forums. Its tiring LOL.

Audi owners in general seem to be afraid to mod and are only interested in slamming, poking and something about stretched rubbers. Idk what the hell their talking about over there.

It starts to make sense. Just some basic math and such.

It really is, though. That was srs.

I can definitely agree with this. Im finding it quite difficult to be an active member on any of the audi forums. Its tiring LOL.

Audi owners in general seem to be afraid to mod and are only interested in slamming, poking and something about stretched rubbers. Idk what the hell their talking about over there.

I know what you mean about the Audi forums. Alot of members on there only like small refinements along with an aggressive stance. Why? Because German cars are perfect from the factory LOL. Different strokes for different folks I suppose. I can understand to an extent because I thought about modding my A4 but decided that I'll just enjoy it for what it is. A nice DD that allows for some spirited driving if need be.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back