The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Inner Bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AWDTURBOTALON

20+ Year Contributor
May 1, 2003
Savannah, Missouri
I live in Missouri and they have stupid inspection LOL. Anyways this project car i have has a body kit (its being removed) and it doesn't have an inner bumper and that was one of the reasons it was failed (I think the guy was just being an a**) I am doing a 97-99 front conversion and I am going to put a inner bumper on the car. I was wondering if there are only the two bolts that go in the top or is there something else that I don't see? The brackets for the inner bumper are there so I don't need to worry about that. I have an inner bumper but I am going to get bolts tomorrow and I don't want to miss something and have to wait on parts.

Sorry for the book LOL

Yes you will only need the 2 long bolts. If you lived closer to me I would give you the 5mph bumper.

Lol actually someone gave me one, I was all worried about having to buy one then a guy that I bought my 97-99 back bumper off of just gave me one, he said he usually just threw them away.

Yes you will only need the 2 long bolts. If you lived closer to me I would give you the 5mph bumper.

There are 4 of those bolts required but two will get you by. They are about 1.5" long.

Any hardware store should have them but if not....P/N MU240156.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back