The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Injector size

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Project ES

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 5, 2003
Roseville, Michigan
Well, last night I dropped one of my injectors on the floor and broke it. :cry: I have the blue tops which i think are 450cc, Ive never drove this car since i got it and have no idea if the injectors will perform correctly w/ all of my mods. I dont even have the engine together yet. When it is put together I will have all of stage 1 mods done, free mods, and then some. My 14b turbo will be driven between 15 and 22 lbs of boost. Should i be running 550's or something bigger than the blue tops? If so what should I be using? All my currently owned mods are listed in my profile. Please help, it might sound crazy but im tryin to put together this car and have as few problems as possible. :D :talon:

If your planning to upgrade turbos later than ya get 660's and a chip. if not you can score a set of 450's for dirt cheap.

Originally posted by L2RTSiAWD
If your planning to upgrade turbos later than ya get 660's and a chip. if not you can score a set of 450's for dirt cheap.

I have a cheap set of 450's I need to get rid of. 22 PSI on a 14b? You just lookin to shred shit aren't ya?

Oh man Yeah I dropped one of my brand new 660cc injectors yestereday. Scared the crap out of me but it seems like nothing happened to them. But not sure if something could of broken inside that Im not aware of. Are injectors pretty strong or delicate? I havent turned on the car yet becuase im installing my safc and some other stuff but Im just alittle worried.

Ok, I plan on getting a SAFC or SAFC II. I plan on a EVO III big 16g turbo for this motor but not any time soon. For now would I be straight using 550's w/ a SAFC? Will I be able to run 660's w/ a SAFC or do I need a DSM chip? Yes 22lbs on a 14b on 110 octane only on race days, its only a 14b who cares, :D Ill probably keep it around 18 psi for daily driving. As for the DSM chip, am i gonna need that if I get a SAFC? Also does anyone know if u can use a 90 ECU in a 94 car if u chnage wire 6 and 14 around? Im jus starting to hit trouble spots w/ this swap, anyone complete a n/t auto to turbo 5speed that can answer a few questions for me? pm me. thanx for the help

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back