The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I don't really have any more advise....just some words of encouragement at this point. Good on you to take all this in...and keep pushing forward. These cars most days are forged from blood, sweat, and tears. But when they work it's nice to look back at them in a parking lot and see something you don't see on the roads everyday.

I don't really have any more advise....just some words of encouragement at this point. Good on you to take all this in...and keep pushing forward. These cars most days are forged from blood, sweat, and tears. But when they work it's nice to look back at them in a parking lot and see something you don't see on the roads everyday.

Was away from DSM's for over 10 years and within the first few months of owning another one... I've already threatened I'm going to sell the damn thing LOL

I have a sledge hammer that always seems to be a little too close to this car. So far, I don't regret anything...

I have conceded to this "bad" idle and loaded an old tune. It's a tune that I had a number of months put into. It makes it so I can have fun with the car. I have some questions about it though as something else is a little off. This is a drivability thing, and it also effects WOT. I have attached a log that shows me shifting gears in a calm manner. If you look closely, when I get back on the throttle after a shift, there is a lean condition. This does not seem to be an issue with my VE table, and BaseTipInTPSAdj doesn't seem to be the answer because TPSDelta isn't always a factor. Any insights?

Attachments

• Lean Condition.elg
    27.2 KB · Views: 13
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back