The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

indiana dsms

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

botlfed

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 2, 2003
IndianaUS
i live in indy and am fairly new to the scene..(the REAL scene)
does anyone live near and do you ever meet anywhere?
i would like to learn more and meet people into tuning DSMs.
thanks.

I live in Columbus. I am pretty new to the dsm scene, but my friend has had two dsms and his cousin has a 93 tsi awd getting the 6-bolt treatment. We all pretty much hang around and bull.

There's a pretty large group of DSMers around Indy. Alot come to our shop.. Indy Race Cores & have work done, order parts, & just hang out. If we're not shipping out FMIC kits.. we're workin on the shop cars or customer cars. Also now that the tracks are open.. as soon as we get our cars running again.. we'll be at IRP most Tuesday nights & Muncie Dragway most Wed nights... with an occasional midnight madness on selected friday nights. Alot of us also hang out on the S. side of Indy at the Steak & Shake on 31 between downtown & Greenwood.. This takes place on Friday & Saturday nights when it's nice out. Hit me up if you need anything or have any questions.

^^^^ With Ken there. I'm Ryan, I'm helping build the IRC race car. Usually out at the track with my 2G (when it runs) and on the south side, at Steak and Shake. If you ever come down there, look for a red 2nd gen, a black 1G, a silver 1G and when we get Ken's car going, a white 1G. We'll be out there soon oh soon. My 2G is getting ready to get back on the road, the black 1G is almost ready to get back on the road, and the silver 1G is a dyno day away. If you see us out, come say hi.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back