The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Incase you Missed It...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CanadianTSi

DSM Wiseman
Aug 12, 2002
Kingston, ON_Canada
Thought it was weird that nobody posted this yet but, SBR bought OSOFast racing and Brent Rau will now be driving his Eclipse in the SBR stable.

I'm extremely glad to see that Brent won't be leaving the DSM comunity after all.

His 2g and SBR's 1G will have Identical black paint jobs, should be an interesting season...

http://www.slowboyracing.com/dsm.htm

Very intersting. I'll be eager to see how that develops.

CanadianTSi said:
Thought it was weird that nobody posted this yet but, SBR bought OSOFast racing and Brent Rau will now be driving his Eclipse in the SBR stable.

I'm extremely glad to see that Brent won't be leaving the DSM comunity after all.

His 2g and SBR's 1G will have Identical black paint jobs, should be an interesting season...

http://www.slowboyracing.com/dsm.htm

We are very happy here at SBR to be bringing Brent Rau up here to Pa and make sure he continues to break records in 06 with his Pro Outlaw RWD Eclipse.

Just to clear up any bad information, OSOFAST will still exist, but only to promote "Brent Rau" as a driver and not to sell parts, etc.

Our 1g will be converted over to methanol, G force 5spd, and run the Borg Warner badges and ACT as does his car, but both cars will fly the SBR logos and run identical paint schemes. Craig Evans will continue to drive the 1g for SBR for 06.

Press release coming soon, and I will make sure it gets posted here as well!

Mike Huml

Thats great news. Good luck to SBR and Brent Rau.

SlowboyCSE said:
Me too, i'm all giddy like a little girl! :thumb:

Did you see what he did to your car tonight?

I walked next door, and the entire car was torn apart! AHHHHH

Then he hands me a list of all the new parts we need to bring it up to "his spec"... I wish I could have seen my own face :)

You better learn how to drive skirt :thumb:

MGH

Slowboy said:
Did you see what he did to your car tonight?

I walked next door, and the entire car was torn apart! AHHHHH

Then he hands me a list of all the new parts we need to bring it up to "his spec"... I wish I could have seen my own face :)

You better learn how to drive skirt :thumb:

MGH

Yeah i looked it all over. Looks naked.

G-Force 5 Speed, here i come. :rocks:

So.......everything about Rau has been removed from the SBR website and the above newsletter link is broken. Is Rau no longer with SBR?

Slowboy said:
I would be interested in why you said this, but not on the forum unless you deem necessary.

Looking back at this statement caught me off guard, as I was hoping he would.

Mike Huml

Are the specifics of any of this really anyone's business? Its a damn business deal for christ's sake.

Slowboy said:
Looking back at this statement caught me off guard, as I was hoping he would.

I do not understand this comment. Why would Rau need to change?

ISUJakey said:
I do not understand this comment. Why would Rau need to change?

Because he is a hot head and a royal dick, a very quiet kept secret on the Internet. Im surprised him and Mike didn't get along brilliantly.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back