The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

In search of reputable VA/NC transmission shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gst_Jake99

Proven Member
May 3, 2016
South Mills, North_Carolina
I recently broke 2nd gear in my manual GST transmission. I tried contacting Jacks Transmission (no response) and TMZ performance is backed up several months and not taking new work.. I was wondering if anyone knew any reputable transmission shops in the northeast North Carolina area or Hampton Roads/Virginia Beach.
All of the shops I spoke with seemed half a$$ed, wouldn't use any other parts other than what they order(not even OEM), and didn't seem familiar with the bearing endplay and preloading procedures. Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated :thumb:

Transmission shops do that because people buy cheap stuff and tranny takes crap then they want there money back. But not oem turns my eye too. I'd grab a transmission manual look at it and go to town only way you know it's done right in my book.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back