The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

In & Out Meets [2006 thread]

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

boostedinaz

DSM Wiseman
Dec 22, 2002
Scottsdale, Arizona
Appears to be a bit of confusion as to when the meets are.

The last meet was Thursday the 24th in Glendale. From that date the meets will alternate every other Thursday and between Chandler and Glendale. I am not sure of an exact time but it seems that most people like to meet at around 8 or so.

Now given this schedule the next meet would be September 8th in Chandler followed by September 22 in Glendale and so on all starting about 8:00 PM.

I also think we should try and get a meet together for everyone on a Saturday and maybe go out to the Pavillions, if we are still allowed, or take a cruise some place. I know Brian had mentioned going to Sedona at one point and I think that would be really cool. The weather will be super nice and perhaps Mario will take his car outside the city limits for once. :tease:

boostedinaz said:
It's not that hard!

SECOND THURSDAY = INO Chandler.

FOURTH THURSDAY = INO Glendale.

Go to one. Go to the other. Go to both!

And Mike, I am still thinking about a cruise later this year. I found a really twisty road on the east side that ends at a lake and a restaurant/bar. Could be a perfect idea. Big turbo cars might not like it, since you'd be hard pressed to get into third gear, but it's twiiiiiisty. :rocks:

dr1665 said:
It's not that hard!

SECOND THURSDAY = INO Chandler.

FOURTH THURSDAY = INO Glendale.

Go to one. Go to the other. Go to both!

And Mike, I am still thinking about a cruise later this year. I found a really twisty road on the east side that ends at a lake and a restaurant/bar. Could be a perfect idea. Big turbo cars might not like it, since you'd be hard pressed to get into third gear, but it's twiiiiiisty. :rocks:

i'm sure i could get into third......all that i care about is the twistys though. The JIC's need a workout. I think a cruise is definetly in order.

boostedinaz said:

The last meet was Thursday the 24th in Glendale. From that date the meets will alternate every other Thursday and between Chandler and Glendale. I am not sure of an exact time but it seems that most people like to meet at around 8 or so.

Now given this schedule the next meet would be September 8th in Chandler followed by September 22 in Glendale and so on all starting about 8:00 PM.

I also think we should try and get a meet together for everyone on a Saturday and maybe go out to the Pavillions, if we are still allowed, or take a cruise some place. I know Brian had mentioned going to Sedona at one point and I think that would be really cool. The weather will be super nice and perhaps Mario will take his car outside the city limits for once. :tease:
You bastard!!! :beatentodeath:. JK Mike :p Im definantely down for a cruise up to Sedona or wherever. Let me know.

Anything going on tonight? DSM is down but looking to roll some where in Viper.

dwnshft99 said:
Anything going on tonight? DSM is down but looking to roll some where in Viper.

holy shiiite....you are still alive? What you been up to? Wait....did you say viper? Lotto winner??

I want to come to a meet sometime. But I'm 6 hours away :notgood: I was thinking of headed out to Scottsdale to dyno my car seeing as how it's the closest AWD dyno around here. That or Parker, CO, but that's 2 hours farther than Scottsdale from me. Anyway, maybe I can come to one sometime.

Its the second Thurday of the month. Hope to see a few of you tonight at INO in Chandler. I'll be there around 8 or so. No new performance mods this time. I spent most of the last month prepping the Talon to sell it. I will be asking opinions on Phase 1 of my new gauge lighting setup. This is not the best photo but it gives you an idea where I'm going. Very clean, updated factory look and you can view it even in bright light.

See you there maybe.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

oh snap!!! disco!!

I'll probably attend the one coming up this friday in glendale, 3kgt vr4 ftw! talon is down...

SexperT said:
oh snap!!! disco!!

I'll probably attend the one coming up this friday in glendale, 3kgt vr4 ftw! talon is down...
Isn't it on the 28th? (And I thought you moved to Florida or something...)

oh yeah the 28th, and yea... i came back....and no the izusu wasnt involved in all this brian.

I will be there for the 28th meeting finally. If I get back from San Diego in time. Going to pick the new wheels up. Not sure which way I wanna go with it yet.

HEEEEEEEYYYYY, Thanks for showing up everybody..... :s

SexperT said:
HEEEEEEEYYYYY, Thanks for showing up everybody..... :s

I went to the last two 4th Thursday monthly meets (33 miles one way from my house) and the attendance was so lousy I stopped going.

I still go to the 2nd Thursday monthly meets a Ray Rd. and I-10 and there is always 10-12 people there.

Oct 12 2006

Second Thursday of the month

I-N-O at Ray Rd. and I-10

8'ish or so.

See you there?

azdave said:
Oct 12 2006

Second Thursday of the month

I-N-O at Ray Rd. and I-10

8'ish or so.

See you there?
I should be there. I have some parts for watchitexplode :p Can't stay for very long, but I should be out that way with the beat-ass Talon.

azdave said:
I went to the last two 4th Thursday monthly meets (33 miles one way from my house) and the attendance was so lousy I stopped going.

I still go to the 2nd Thursday monthly meets a Ray Rd. and I-10 and there is always 10-12 people there.

it sound like vegas ,alot off flakes in las vegas too .wish the dsmers would come out and kick it

I was there last night for a while. 8 of us there for a while then Joe and his wife/GF left and I left.

I might actually venture down there since the one up here was pretty lame.

thats because nobody could made it to the phoenix one.

Mario was there last weekend screwing around with agp and the others on bell... So im sure he will.

Nope, next weekend at 83rd and Bell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back