The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

In need of local NOVA tuner.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1gAWD92

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 27, 2011
Springfield, Virginia
Hi y'all, when the time comes to fire up the laser for the first time in a year and a half:|, i will be in need of a local freelance tuner that knows there S***! pm me for more details or just post up on this thread. Ill be using ECMLink V3 lite.

Thanks name is Bryce hit me up!

Try Moore's Automotive in Fairfax. They tuned my evo a little while ago. Great guys, Chris is super cool!

Hi y'all, when the time comes to fire up the laser for the first time in a year and a half:|, i will be in need of a local freelance tuner that knows there S***! pm me for more details or just post up on this thread. Ill be using ECMLink V3 lite.

Thanks name is Bryce hit me up!
Did you get her running and tuned? I'm in Fredericksburg and just curious how you did

DaCowGod is probably the best [Freelance]+["local"]+["knows thier shit"]. He has tuned some pretty awesome cars on here.

If you are considering a remote tune, My1gDSM is also a free-lancer (just not local). I ended up going with My1gDSM, twice. Very happy both times. Absolutely knows his shit also. VERY responsive.

I would not hesitate to go with either of these two, and MANY others could back this up on here and likely elsewhere.

Dave down in Ashburn, long time dsm tuner, just bought his own awd dyno, 540-903-5652

thanks for getting back to me guys. and sadly, no the Laser is not running just yet. but vary close to it. just a couple more this i need to do and should be on the road. ill hit up Moore, and DaCowGod, and see what they can do for me. thanks again for the input.

thanks for getting back to me guys. and sadly, no the Laser is not running just yet. but vary close to it. just a couple more this i need to do and should be on the road. ill hit up Moore, and DaCowGod, and see what they can do for me. thanks again for the input.
Dave Katz in Stafford is awesome....he has tuned a lot of DSMs

Def familiar with ECM link and alot of other tuning platforms

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back