The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

In need of a restoration/custom shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auto97GSX

Probationary Member
Nov 14, 2014
Kernersville, North_Carolina
Hey there fellow DSMers, I am looking for a restoration/custom shop to put my 97 GSX in, but I would need them to work with me payment wise. I do not have the ability to finish this car myself due to health reasons. I have no problem with the shop using my car as advertising space (within reason) to help offset the cost. I have some things I can barter with as well if they would be interested. Mostly an old boat, an 82 Suzuki that needs a lot of TLC (but its rare), and a rare Knights of the Round arcade machine. So, if anyone knows a good shop thats willing to work with a guy who has fallen on hard times, please let me know. Thanks and I hope to see you all on the road ASAP.

Try High Point Paint and Body. Not sure of the prices, but have seen them do some great work. Let me know if you do decide to go there and I can let them know that I know you. Who knows...maybe they'll cut you a better deal.

Sorry it has taken so long to get back to this, been battling a few things. I will give them a call or maybe stop by their place. Thanks for the heads up and I will be sure to let you know what happens. I may be moving soon, so the car might have to wait yet again for the attention it deserves.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back