The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

In N Out Meet!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99dsmGST

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 16, 2006
Phoenix, Arizona
So today is the second Thursday of the month. And like always we are having our meeting today.

See below for map or see SW region calendar for more details.

INO MEET MAP

Dave what is going on, you are slacking. LOL

I was trying to go but my ride broke down. We had to replace the slave cylinder and also while we were at it, I found out the the clutch line was bad. So yeah our trip was ruin, good thing was we avoided a major clutch problem.

By the way are you on az2gnt.net? They have a thread with some pics of last night's meet.

I'd hit up the meets with you guys but i don't get out of school till 8:30 and then i gotta drive home in Goodyear then all the way back out there so I wouldn't get there till about 10ish or so.

Yeah, the past few months there has been more and more people showing up. Every now and the we get some guys from Tucson that show up. Hopefully my car is ready for the next meet on April, if not it will def. be May.

Once I get my car driveable and I can get off work early on a meet night. I'll definitely come out . I work swingshift on the base so... it's up to how broke the F16s wanted to be that particular night. LOL

Forgot to post my pics until today. I missed a few people who came late. I was busy selling LEDs.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Some of us meet at random times to hang out or go to The Pavilions. These meets are just our monthly get together for everyone. They are the second Thursday of the month unless it is a holiday.

INO Chandler is this Thursday, May 8th.

That is all.

went to the pavs saturday kinda late and didnt see any 1g's. . .

Hey all,

June 12th is the second Thursday of the month.

See you all at the Chandler INO this Thursday night.

INO MAP

It's the second Thursday of the month again...

Come hang out at INO this Thursday night and enjoy the 100 degree weather at 10PM.

Actually, it's not that bad. See you all there if you can make it. Anyone in this group going to MOD 08? Let's discuss at the meet if so.

I will be there tonight. I am in need of some factory injectors for my 1G really bad . If any one has any please PM me.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back