The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

In Car Video from Las Vegas Motor Speedway

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

secongendsm

20+ Year Contributor
Mar 6, 2002
Salt Lake City, Utah
Over the weekend we took my Eagle Talon and family down to Las Vegas Motor Speedway for their Midnight Mayhem event. Car ran the same as last time - 11.2 @ 128ish (was hoping for a quicker time) but this time we got an in car video.

YouTube - 11.2 in car video from Las Vegas

I think I have my Christmas card picture for this year! This is my family showing some Girl in the Black Car love.

familyvegas.jpg

Here's one more picture of my Eagle Talon waiting to get into the track.

talonvegasup.jpg

2g pistons/1g rods w/ ARP's
Fidanza Flywheel
Act 2600 w/6 puck unsprung
Stock head with FP2 cams
1000cc FIC injectors
255 Walbro (external Bosch 044)
Mallory FPR
Evo MAF
Ebay FMIC
HKS BOV
Full 3″ exhaust
Turbonetics exhaust manifold
38mm Tial wastegate
PTE Billet 6262 @ 30 psi
DSMLink V3
Tein Coilovers
Rota Slipstreams with Hoosier QTPs

Impressive to see this have not seen chicks drive quick cars and know what they are talking about not hitting on you just making a statement Keep it up and you will be Sheps Replacement!

STGIIITsi;bt7447 said:
Impressive to see this have not seen chicks drive quick cars and know what they are talking about not hitting on you just making a statement Keep it up and you will be Sheps Replacement!
im not sure if the person who put this comment is able to read this but i also own a verry quik dsm and im a women as well, although mine is an eclipse spyder awd swap it has a built 2.4 and a built shep tranny its a sleeper. Looks stock but far from it. awdgirl:D

Hi dsm chick, i also have a dsm i have an awd spyder black car black top and black and chrome rims. I love it i have a built 2.4 stroker motor and a t28 turbo on 18lbs 550cc injectors built shep tranny the spyders dont come awd. I have not tooken it to the track from what i herd i cant i dont have a roll cage. but it was awsome to know i am not the only girl with a super fast car, maybe in phoenix Az.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back