The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Import vs Domestic, Would Cup Finals 11-7-08 @ MIR

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toubaby2

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 24, 2006
Aberdeen, Maryland
Who will join us as the last event of the season? It will be the best event you will ever see. Even if you can't run your car at least come out to support the DSM's of the world. Be there or be square. :laser: :talon: :dsm:

Anyone that mentions that they saw this on DSMTuners will be entered into a drawing for a free Boost Boyz & Girlz Racing hat.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

If Mike and Tom are willing to make the trip, I'll go.

I'll make you guys a deal.... If you guys come I'll feed you. You WILL regret it if you miss this event. Last year there were 300 cars there, and this year they have a new class which is street fighter.

Sandra
:laser: :talon: :dsm:

I totally wish I could go. Its on my birthday 11/07 have fun guys

I can't think of a better way to spend a birthday then with a bunch of DSM's.

I still plan on coming. I want a free hat. LOL. The Laser counts as a street legal car? They must not be terribly picky about what a street car is. Any word on the Talon tranny?

Bring them both. ROFL Maybe you could end up racing yourself. LOL

your gonna feed us and give us a hat!!!! heck yeah!! LOL..i will be there with a couple local dsmer's..i would actually have my car almost done by then but its cutting it close...we will see

I wish I could feed and give everyone a hat...:( But we can sell you one...:) or we are going to raffle off a hat and t-shirt to anyone that mentions DSMTuners. I had to make that promise to get Tom, Tim, and Mike to bring theire asses from Jersey & Philly. But if possible I'd like to park as many DSM's with us as possible. We will be getting there Saturday morning so that we can get a decent spot, because Sunday it's gonna be crazy.

:laser: :talon: :dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back