The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Import Face Off Spokane FIS/CS 1st Place

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnytsi

20+ Year Contributor
Aug 20, 2002
Everett, Washington
Last edited by a moderator:
congrats man!!!!! looking forward to seeing the video

Congratulations man your car is awesome. It was a good time out there yesterday. I've never been to any real competitions like it so I didn't know what to expect, but it was better than I imagined. I Love seeing all the DSM's whoop up on everything else! :thumb:

John you have the slowest appearing pass, that ends in huge results, so smooth, so clean. Congrats my friend, thanks for using my Tcase brace.

John you have the slowest appearing pass, that ends in huge results, so smooth, so clean. Congrats my friend, thanks for using my Tcase brace.

ROFL It sure is deceiving - just looking at the pass you swear it is another 13 second run - until the board flashes the time. :thumb:

I'm uploading my video to YouTube now, I'll have links in a bit.

Thanks to the Entire ER crew for answering my unending stream of questions and selling me the 'right' combination of parts.

John-

All Pictures and links to YouTube Vids in this post over on the Pacific Northwest subforum:

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/pac...import-face-off-spokane-fis-cs-1st-place.html

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back