The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

import alliance

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i was the only 1g there.... aside from a busted up 1gb that hid in a corner.

didnt seem to be many dsm's period :( only crappy civic hatch backs

I was there in my red 1g and it wasnt a busted up one, I was in the show grounds both days...

I was there in my 1gb both days. Hit a raccoon doing 80 on the interstate on the way there and ripped off the bottom of my bumper. Going to have to drill holes and zip tie it for now until I can find another good condition front bumper. First day I had to park up on the track since I got there late, I pulled an all nighter and had to get some sleep in the hotel for 3 hours LOL. Second day I parked closer down. I seen a 1ga the second day. It was black with the hood propped, didn't really see anything done under the hood to it. It had a sticker that said FWD + RWD = AWD but that was it. All the other cars I seen were 2g's. I did get a few compliments from people as I drove by people saying that they didn't any of these. I'd rather there be fewer of us than the ridiculous number of hondas, we may be dieing off, but people will recognize us for sure.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Thats atotal of 5 then! I was parked next to that black one with the hood popped and then a 1992 talon got next to me when I went to photo the track event.

Last edited:
the black talon in the last pic is matt MFG Racing, pushing right around 800whp,

this was me

and didn't get many pics of other DSM's

I was there with my 98 gst got bad parking spots on both days though.

Attachments

• 0712011950a.jpg
    0712011950a.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 84
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back