The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

import alliance

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I should be there. Look forward to meeting you guys!

Yea man well be there for sure just look for the Redline crew walkin around. You live In Nashville?? I'm up in Portland bout 15min from Nashville.

well as u know 615tsi i will def be there and all of redline will be too LOL thats 6 turbo dsms 1 civic si 2 240sx and maybe 1 mustang LOL so come on guys keep em running and lets show em what dsms are made of

Well yea I kno your gonna be there along with the rest of us LOL.... Don't forget the new s13 with the rb25 that should be going now. Needa get back in the shop and get to work got a lot to do to our cars.

I'm going to attempt to make it as quite a few people from my area like to bring their Hondas over. But we all do realize that a DSM isn't exactly an 'Import'... correct? Just tossing that out there for everyone.

I'll be attempting to get my Talon at least somewhat completed...at least putting down decent power on a 2.4. I'm not 100% sure that I'
ll have ALL of the Talon project done, but it should be at least 80% up to power. The GST won't be showing face to any meets.[/QUOTE

Man I consider my Talon an import loud and proud. Import not ricer big difference to me. Lol just sayin.. hope see ya there rly wanna see DSM's show where still around and running strong.

Yep....More specifically in East Nash/Inglewood. Will you guys have pretty redline shirts to help identify you? HAHAHA. Either way hope to see you there.

yeah bro we will have our pretty little redline shirts on LOL we are proud of our club and have come along way from just 4 guys in a living room talking about it so you will def see us there now the question is how will we identify you bro?

Hopefully I'll be the guy there with the brand new pearl white paint job on my GSX. Along with my buddy who will be driving a clean 280z. We'll figure it out and meet up. Let me know if you guys are meeting up before then, I might come and say hi.

Hopefully I'll be the guy there with the brand new pearl white paint job on my GSX. Along with my buddy who will be driving a clean 280z. We'll figure it out and meet up. Let me know if you guys are meeting up before then, I might come and say hi.

well if things work out we will be heading to lebenon friday night and gettin a hotel so we can get there earlier i will let u know maybe we can meet up and hang so is ## buddies 280z factory motor 350 swap or what i have 1 or 2 sittin around LOL

well if things work out we will be heading to lebenon friday night and gettin a hotel so we can get there earlier i will let u know maybe we can meet up and hang so is ## buddies 280z factory motor 350 swap or what i have 1 or 2 sittin around LOL

I will definitely be there. My car won't be setup like I won't it to be but it will be there with me. Lol. I gotta Howell automotive heavy duty 420A with a turbo kit that's going to be put in within the next year or two depending on fiancees. Planning on pushing around 400hp. Can't wait.

You can expect to see me their, i'm quite excited to see some nice cars :)

Ya! I.A.!! I will be there... Hopefully with my Talon this time instead of my wifes Mazda. I'm looking forward to see some good DSMs this year.:hellyeah: There wasn't to many last year.:toobad:

I'll be heading down there with a few local Honda's. My motor is still apart but it will be as is:

6 bolt 2.3L stroker
Wiseco 8.8:1 Pistons
Manley Rods
Ferrea 1mm O/S valves
FP3x Cams
Supertech Dual Valve springs/retainers
ETS 7" FMIC
K-Sport Coilovers
14b (running out of time and money for a holset setup)
FIC 750's
EVO MAS
Fidanza 3.2 clutch
Fidanza lightweight flywheel

All in my 1g FWD.

I will be there staying at a hotel near walmart in Lebanon. Im driving over friday night from STL then staying friday night into saturday. ALSO I was going to be doing a ride over to the tail of the dragon if any interested folk want to join in. We will be driving the Cherohala Skyway on the way back to nashville. Should be a bunch of fun.

Ok!
ROLLL CALLL

!!!

who is attending!!

im in.. rolling out from the galatin caravan.

My wife and I will be there with our Talon unless something goes south. I've got friends in Indiana we always go with. We will be there Friday night until Sunday afternoon.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back