The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Immature, but whats the dumbest ticket you've gotten?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loitering. ### ass roseville cops. got out of rite aid stopped to say hello to this babe and drink my soda, cop rolls up and hands me a fine. ### ass cop trying to block me.:thumbdown

One friday night I was just bored, decided to go test the car out again to see if I fixed my boost creeping. Big open one way road with no cars and I floor it in 2nd, cop hiding somewhere caught me on radar doing 54mph on 35mph.

I was glad because I was going WOT flying past him and he didn't arrest me, but I think it's stupid because the 5 minute drive got me a speeding ticket.

Now comes the really STUPID part. I explained to him after he already gave me the ticket that I never drive like a punk speeding around, and I never weave in n out or tailgate people (which is true), but there was something wrong with my car and I just needed to test it out (which is also true), and he said, "well then maybe you should take your car out to the dessert and test it out there"

...... uh ...... :confused:

My last ticket was for failure to come to a complete stop at a stop sign.

In a KMart parking lot.

By an officer STANDING alongside the lot, BSing with friends.

He just pointed at me and waved for me to pull over.

I must admit, I was being wildly reckless... I didn't come to a complete stop. I slowed to about .0000001 mph, looked both ways, then went.

I've learned my lesson and the world is so much safer.

Originally posted by Siberian
My last ticket was for failure to come to a complete stop at a stop sign.

In a KMart parking lot.

By an officer STANDING alongside the lot, BSing with friends.

He just pointed at me and waved for me to pull over.

I must admit, I was being wildly reckless... I didn't come to a complete stop. I slowed to about .0000001 mph, looked both ways, then went.

LOL! I love your sarcasim. That's awesome.

Originally posted by Siberian

In a very sad irony, about an hour after i posted that, 5 kids in a Jetta apparently didn't stop for a stop sign a few miles down the road from where I live... and were hit by two vehicles. 3 kids are in critical condition.

Somehow my sarcasm suddenly seems arrogant and irresponsible :thumbdown:

My new official policy: .000001 mph doesn't count. Come to a COMPLETE stop.

LOL, I got a ticket once because my stereo was too loud , I was beside a freeking club and we heard the music !

I also had a one for speeding ... 102 in a 100 zone ( thats KM/H thats like 61 in a 60 !!!!)

I had another ticket for speeding in a parking lot, this one's funny , the cop said it was written 8km/h max and sthat I was going 15 km/h . I'm like how do you know that, you where just standing right there , do you have some sort of brain radar or some shit !!! he said don'y be smart you were going too fast , I said I was'nt going 15 I was going probably going 13.5 ,, 14 max , turns out it was the department store security guard after reading some of his badges , ( I swear this guy had a uniform exactly like our provincial cops ) So that's when I start to be a genuine ASS !!! I told him look that guy's going 20 uhh sorry 19 , Then I bullshit him for like 5 minutes and my friends were laughing like crazy , finally turns out that they took our picture and we were banned from the store

Busted for 95 in a 60 in one of the most notorious speed traps in the state in my red SE-R. I deserved it, but it was only $100 including court costs as I pulled my college ID and convinced the Mayor (this is small-suburb Mayor's Court) that I was trying to make it back to school for a 7AM test. Never mind the fact that I was heading away from my college at 3AM Friday night/Saturday morning. It also helped that I wore a shirt and tie and was the only defendant in the room to even wear a collared shirt.

I was even luckier, considering that my radar detector only beeped once and I was up to 130 by the time I saw the red and blues waaaaaaaay behind me. First, since I figured no cop knows the difference between an econobox Sentra and an SE-R, I lie and say that "I couldn't even picture this car going that fast; this serves no purpose besides gas mileage." He is polite and says, of all things, "I had one of these, so I know you're full of shit." Busted. He also is kind enough to inform me that, had I not braked upon seeing his lights, he probably wouldn't have even got a plate number, let alone been able to pursue. Also, the exit to my house was literally 1/4 mile from where I stopped, so I'd have disappeared into my crime-ridden urban jungle, far from his jurisdiction. The Officer would probably have kept pushing it down the freeway several exits beyond mine.

IMO, when you're sober, alone in your car, and alone on the road, speed enforcement should be non-existent. Who's a bigger threat to the well being of society: me alone on the highway at 100 MPH, or some dipshit weaving through rush-hour traffic at 10 over the limit.

Didn't think it was me.

What I'd like to see is speed limits removed during low-traffic times, perhaps 11PM-5AM? The only people who drive slow at those hours are drunks anyways.

My thoughts exactly. I see assholes weaving in n out of traffic everyday, tailgating people literally driving 1 feet away from their bumper going 50-70mph. And I respect others by driving normal, yet I get a ticket for testing my car in a clear open one way road with no cars in sight.

I never go WOT unless it's a big open road with no cars.... but nowdays it seems like those are the places cops are hiding with their radars. When I blew by the cop and saw him running to his car, I didn't even bother going any furthur, I just parked to the side and waited for him. Call me dumb or whatever, but I broke the law regardless of whatever reason, and I'm willing to take responsibility for my actions. I just think the guy up there in the heavens is kinda unfair to me at times. I know people that drive like asses and they have never gotten a ticket in their life, yet I have had 3 so far. 2 for speeding and 1 for illegal U turn. I think it has something to do with my car, I have never gotten a ticket in my dad's lexus. I guess cops are just less sympathizing with young guys in sporty cars.

Hell, i got one today. This was on the way to school. No one goes 65 mph in the fast lane down 280N. So i decide to over take the vehicle in frnt of me and put the pedal to the metal. The vehicle was a crown victoria. Next thing lights are flashing behind me from the same car. The red and blue lights were attached to the sun visor on the car. He clocks me for 90 mph in a 65. 1 mph short from a misdemeanor. The cops weren't even in uniform. So i'm thinking if i should fight this in court.

It wasnt the speeding ticket that scared me. Thank god he didnt ask about the turbo timer and a pillar guages. I was relieved he didnt ask to look under the hood. Ref is the last place i'd like to go.

i had a "improper left turn" last year i was hurrying to go to HOOTERS ,and i was like screw this NO LEFT TURN sign and i went in , then the cop was starring at me and walked near my car he said you know theres a NO LEFT TURN sign there right ,and i was like ahh i didnt notice it cause i was feeling dizzy and hungry so i need to eat fast :laugh: , and he still wrote me a ticket and says, heres your ticket go in HOOters Now and eat..... dam i was pisssed

anyway when i was in Hooters i got a nice BooBhead :D

first one was on the highway by my house, i passed a town cop doing about 64 in a 55, and i had my cruise on cause i had to go to the bathroom really bad and my legs were tucked up on my seat. bear in mind, this is an astro van im driving. well, as i pass the cop, an integra passes me as well and when i see the cop pull out im like "oh man, busted!". however, the cop does not pull over the integra, he comes behind me in traffic and rides my ass all the way home... like a good 10 miles from the place of the infraction. i put on my turn signal to go into my driveway and he throws on the lights. im sitting there with my liscnese and registration in hand and he says "do you know why i pulled you over?" and i said "no, not really..." as i am like shaking cause i have to pee so bad. he says "you were speeding a little back there." and i say "oh, back on route 6? yeah, i was trying to set my cruise cause i didnt want to be moving my legs around cause i really have to go the bathroom... my house is right there!" and he says "aww, thats cute." takes my stuff, comes back like 20 min later from the car and says "you've never gotten a ticket before. nice. well, here is your first. have a nice day." basically the guy was a real dick to me and im totally fighting it.

the other one, me and my buddy got pulled over for making an illegal left turn. i was going to turn right to go to a diner, but my mom texted me and told me to get home so i just made the left. my friend followed. we got tickets for no front plate and an illegal left turn. he was going to give us more tickets for modified exhaust, window stickers, obstruction of view (fuzzy dice), and my headlights weren't on. my friend that also got those tickets told his friends who are firefighters who know the cop and they are telling him not to show up for the court date, which is pretty sweet.

I passed this guy who was going like 10 in a 45 zone on a double line. Then about 1/4 mile up the road, I had to stop at a train crossing. Well the police station just happened to be right there beside where the train crossing was. I noticed that the car that I had just passed pulled into the cop shop, got out of his car and ran inside. At about that time the train had finished passing and I noticed a cop come running out and get into his car. I didn't think much of it and just kept driving. Next thing I know, I see the berries lighting me up. I pulled over and he was like did you just pass a white car back there on Dents Run. I didn't know the name of the road. I was like, "ugggh, I came from Taco Bell." Then he asked for my license, registration and proof of insurance. I gave him my licencse, but since this was my first time getting pulled over and I was in my Mom's car I didn't know exactly where the stuff was to give him. He was like, try looking in your glove box, I pulled out an envelope with some papers in it. He takes the envelope and walks back to his car. Then he comes back real quick and is laughing his ass off. He throws hands me the envelope and throws a packet of meatloaf seasoning at me. He was like, "I won't be needing to cook any meatloaf tonight." Then he just tapped the top of the car and said get outta here.

so.....your mom keeps meatloaf seasoning in an envelope in her glove box?!?

Well that's a little strange. Funny story tho

i dunno why it was there....glad it was though....coulda fell out of a grocery bag or something and got put in there with napkins, hell who knows :confused:

ticket #1 wreckless driving in a school zone, in the school parking lot , cop pist me off , and this was when i had fatty's on my truck , threw gravel on em , go figure on the price on that ticket, which i guess i deserved

ticket #2 tv in the view of a driver , umm , escalades have tv's for their radio, i work on em daily i told him , fought it and lost

ticket #3 system ticket, ok , aftermarket deck with 2 blown factorys , even went and showed chief of police, lost in the court room anyway

number two and three , WTF are they thinking ? , then last weekend, got pulled over and cop said he did it cause he thought i had a safety violation(shocks i suppose) or some bull crap cause i drive with the rear end of my truck down(bagged) , iv been pulled over so many times in my truck and continue too , i still lack 3 weeks on my gclipse, urenthene body kit's are a bi*** to fit, i cant wait to drive it and get pulled over

Back in 1995 I got a Ticket for Trespassing We had just parked in a public parking lot. 4 of us. One of the Guys Mom was banging the cop. He said hey Kevin tell your mom I'll be over later oh and here is you ticket for 75 bucks. That was the last brush in with the law I had except my few speeding ticks all of which I deserved but Didn't want

The dumbest ticket i got was doing 52 in a 50mph zone when a damn ford taurus went by at like 65-70.

And we got in a lot of trouble at a mall for standing on the second level right about the food court and we threw two hand fulls of pennies on everybody, stupid but at the time it was a good laugh :D

I was also pulled over in my driveway for a right turn on red which i didn't do. However I was pulled over for "driving after curfew" 5 days before my 18th birthday and he wouldnt let me go, made me call my parents at 2:30 in the morning to come pick me up. OH yea, and both these citatioins were from the same cop in a months span. ugggh

well my ticket wasnt really dumb i guess i diserved it but i was coming home from a friends house and it was 2 in the morning and i got pulled over for 103 in a 55 i got charged with speeding and wreckless driving and it cost me $227.50.

well 2 of my tikets i deserved but i dont think you should get tikets because you turn signals arent yellow.. when i bought the car i guess they put in white turn signals or something hell i didnt know suprised me.. but stupid.. my other 2 was 1st one 3 days after i got my liscence i was driving around my neighborhood and theres a subdivision being built and theres some windy roads and like 2 built houses only so i was cruisin through them and i took this 90degree turn doin about 20 and slid a little bit about 2 feet offroad ,but i had a body kit on that waz allready cracked and broken so it tore that off and i had jus made my 1.8 t ;) go me! :dsm: and i had the air filter going straight down by the ground and it jus barely knocked it off of the turbo but i didnt know so my car wont start hardly its like 2am i cant see sh!t and this guy comes outta 1 of the built houses.. im like WTF i didnt know anyboyd lives here so i asked for a flash light he said the cop will have one then went back inside , im like great dad will be really happy so the cop rides up ona 4 wheeler LOL with tire flys and starts giving me sh!t i guess he said that the 2 guys were friends so anyways the guy on the 4 wheeler calls for an on duty officer in the mean time he starts harrasing me saying on these fast and furious cars this and that yoiu were going like 100 thats what my friend said and started naming all this "illegal" stuff i have so i was like uhh 4 wheeler on a public road with tire flys that are also illegal i think you got me beat here so hes pretty pissed then the cops come call my dad he comes makes me walk home .. got a careless driving tiket LOL no biggie i guess , month later get pulled over by same cop .. lives rite down the road from me LOL i got pulled over for one of my friends shooting birds with his paintball gun ( dumbass) and starting lookin in my car once again brought up fast and furious and i had a nitrous bottle in the back hes telling me thats abomb waiting to happen im like uhh .. sure. but i didnt get a tiket for that one luckily

:dsm: brian

ive only been pulled over once in my life and I got a warning from him, for not having the front plate on...

worst part is, it was right infront of my g/f's house so IT SUCKED A$$, cuz i came in, and her parents were like, what did you do blah blah blah....

for the stuff i do, im lucky i only got pulled over once, (*knock on wood*), but what helps is, it says im a Portland Police Cadet.... ';) and i usually have the badge hanging around the mirror...

-Az-

My only ticket i ever got was because i got bored one day and got the window tinter where i work to cut out some flames with some 35% mirror. The flames ended up coming halfway up the windshield. Then after that he put 35% smoke behind that. Well it wasn't bad for awhile cause eveyday when i left work it was dark out. Well last year on Christmas eve i left work a little early to go help my dad with something. I got pulled over on the way home and the cop was pretty pissed. On my ticket he put "window tint violation, all too dark, windshield tinted with flames." I thouhgt it was pretty funny. I spent all day christmas cleaning all the tint and glue off. I wish i would have taken a picture of it but i never did. I retinted the windshield but with no mirror flames this time. I got 5% on all the windows except the windshield i got 35%.

Well, we didnt get a ticket but this thread sounds like the right place to put this. Well my friend and I about a year ago, I was 16 he was 18 we told are parents we were going to a friends house like 20 min's away. But in reality we went to this party 1 1/2 hours away. And some how when we told each of our parents where we were going they didnt match up and our parents found out. Mine didnt care but his did and his mom and dad call and start flippin and were like you have 20 mins to get home because they still didnt know we were so far away.

So anywho... we knew we were in deep poo....so we started our trek back home. And we were going like 70 the whole way untill his mom called again and was like your late by half an hour and she really went off the deep end. So we started bookin'. At this time i still only had my permit. So we were goign 120 in a 55 mph zone. And we both look to the side of the road in a little cubby hole big enough for just one car and go "SH!T, COP!" so we slowed down and we didnt see any light's. So were like maybe he didnt see us. And then the dreaded lights came on. And we pull over i get his stuff out and he run's to the car . and Goes what the hell are you thinking! And we had a smirk on our faces because we already knew we were toast so this was just icing.

So he is looking at our papers and asks us why we were speedig and we told him whats up. How we wernt where we were supposed to be and stuff. So he goes to his car comes back and my friends mom calls and she is yelling so loud that the cop goes "Wow" and we hang up and he goes, "Well guy's it seem's that you are in enough sh!t at home so im just going to let you go, I dont want this ticket to make your mother kill you guy's" We thanked him so much. And he laughed and walked away. Long but funny i guess. Ok end of my story! :laugh:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back