The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Immature, but whats the dumbest ticket you've gotten?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hahah he woulda been like crankwhaa? oh yea so the end to my story, I went to the court date to fight it. my officer didnt show so i talked to the town superior officer. I told him how i had no power brakes and i coasted through it and the car was dead and I kept goin on. then he stopped me and asked, did you blow the stop sign yes or no? im guessing i said what he wanted to hear because i said yes sir i did and he decided to drop all charges. its damn good thing i didnt start sayin like technically no and what not, so i got off good in the end :cool:

Me - "What did you clock me at?"
Him - "134 in a 30." WTF OMG
Him - "Fire it up ang get atta here!"
Me - "Thank you officer!!!"

Came to realise a week later, the STi was cobb stage 2, full 3" exhaust, full fuel support, fmic, and suspension, and ran a 12.2 the week before! :thumb:

i should hang out in long island more often :rocks: :rocks: :rocks:

worst ticket i've heard of... was riding with a friend in his Dodge Dakota, doing 35mph in a 35mph zone. apparently there was a bicycle ride or something that day because we passed dozens of them over the course of like 2 miles. we got the end of the 35 zone (turned into a 45) and saw blue lights behind us. my friend was all confused wondering why he'd been pulled over since he hadnt even shifted to speed up yet.
Cop: do you know why i pulled you over?
Friend: No
Cop: Well, do you know how fast you were going?
Friend: I was going 35 until the speed limit changed, then i might have been going like 40.
Cop: I followed you for more than a mile at 35mph.
Friend: [no response just a puzzled expression]
Cop: License, registration and proof of insurance, please
Well apparantly the cop decided that driving the limit is illegal, i.e. if the limit is 35 u should not exceed 34. :confused: Eventually the ticket was dropped in court but WTF???

my best ticket was for 81 in a 55 construction zone (fines doubled). cop had a great hiding spot and i was just cruising along not paying attention to much of anything at almost 2am with no traffic. i saw the cop about 100 ft before i passed him... too late. i was already pulled over by the time the cop got across the interstate to the right side. fortunately, the cop was either nice or stupid because he wrote the ticket as going 81 in a 55 at a rate of 21mph over the speed limit. (?) i dont know where his math came from but that's what he said. took it to court and the judge dismissed it on the grounds that the ticket was misfiled. got off with $150 court fee instead of getting my @ss arrested for reckless :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back