The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Immature, but whats the dumbest ticket you've gotten?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxrealmsxx

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 2, 2004
marietta, Georgia
I got a friend of mine a ticket for disorderly conduct because we yelled (i egged him into it) bastard at a cop who set up a speed trap and caught a mustang cobra that was driving in front of us (yelled on the way back).

Now we are planning to go to court and contest his ticket (i didnt get one, but the cop threatened to take my friend to jail and all this stuff) and i was wondering, whats the dumbest ticket you've gotten?

I didnt think this was a big deal because it's just so lame and immature, but seems like an interesting topic.

Lol. For one how did you get caught??? I think you probably can probably get off on a technicality, or the judge may throw it out. How much is a ticket for that??? I saw a kid in court have to pay for honking his horn while he passed a cop giving a ticket. My lamest ticket was for having a blacklight in my car.

You knew this was coming so i'm going to go ahead and ask...
What did yelling bastard at him do for you???

Originally posted by xxrealmsxx
I got a friend of mine a ticket for disorderly conduct because we yelled (i egged him into it) bastard at a cop who set up a speed trap and caught a mustang cobra that was driving in front of us (yelled on the way back).

Now we are planning to go to court and contest his ticket (i didnt get one, but the cop threatened to take my friend to jail and all this stuff) and i was wondering, whats the dumbest ticket you've gotten?

I didnt think this was a big deal because it's just so lame and immature, but seems like an interesting topic.

Heh if I was a cop I would've given you a ticket..that was just stupid. You gotta give respect to get respect.

Originally posted by a_scobel
Heh if I was a cop I would've given you a ticket..that was just stupid. You gotta give respect to get respect.

I agree with you but then i don't. Yes it was very stupid and pointless. But it wasn't that big of a deal for a ticket, seems like he gave the ticket just because he could. Unless the cop is sensative and they hurt his feelings.

Originally posted by TurBoGs-T
I agree with you but then i don't. Yes it was very stupid and pointless. But it wasn't that big of a deal for a ticket, seems like he gave the ticket just because he could. Unless the cop is sensative and they hurt his feelings.

Yea I don't know about a ticket, but I would've just pulled him over & yelled at him or something..heh. There's far too many 'young people' out there who don't respect the law. There's no need to yell that at the cops.

Yea that ass would have definately been pulled over.

I don't know if it was real but i dl a video on kazaa where they guy dared his friend to give a cop the finger. They guy got out and ran up to the cop and gave him the finger in his face. The cop started beating the hell out of the guy. :laugh:

Originally posted by a_scobel
Yea I don't know about a ticket, but I would've just pulled him over & yelled at him or something..heh. There's far too many 'young people' out there who don't respect the law. There's no need to yell that at the cops.

Right.

I got a arrested for "assalt of an officer" for throwing his pen in the woods (opposite of the where he was standing) because he was giving me a ticket for 54 in a 35 when I had just pulled outa my driveway.

:(

Yea that ass would have definately been pulled over.

I don't know if it was real but i dl a video on kazaa where they guy dared his friend to give a cop the finger. They guy got out and ran up to the cop and gave him the finger in his face. The cop started beating the hell out of the guy. :laugh:

yeah i saw that, their plan backfried, then his friend ran back into the car and the video cutout.

My dumbest ticket was when I had a honda civic , apparently my exhaust was too loud.

Originally posted by 98RedGs
Right.

I got a arrested for "assalt of an officer" for throwing his pen in the woods (opposite of the where he was standing) because he was giving me a ticket for 54 in a 35 when I had just pulled outa my driveway.

BWAHAHAHAHA

I got a ticket for 62 in a 35....60 feet from a light i was stopped at going over rail road tracks in a tempo....

Needless to say it but the tempo can't do 0-62 in 60'

You knew this was coming so i'm going to go ahead and ask...
What did yelling bastard at him do for you???

haha it did nothing, i've been friends with the kid for a loong time and we just get really dumb when we are together. We got caught when the cop ran away from the guy he was giving a ticket, drove like a madman (cutting people off because we had friends behind us that saw him) and damn near rear ended us.

Pictures this, an arabian, and a jamaican sitting in a del sol with the top down, and a plump white cop running up and yelling "DO YOU WANT TO SAY THAT AGAIN" and us going "uhh......." and trying our hardest not to laugh.

62 in a 35 because I wanted to get to McDonalds. :thumbdown

haha it did nothing, i've been friends with the kid for a loong time and we just get really dumb when we are together. We got caught when the cop ran away from the guy he was giving a ticket, drove like a madman (cutting people off because we had friends behind us that saw him) and damn near rear ended us.

Pictures this, an arabian, and a jamaican sitting in a del sol with the top down, and a plump white cop running up and yelling "DO YOU WANT TO SAY THAT AGAIN" and us going "uhh......." and trying our hardest not to laugh.

You should have made him look like a dick, and said it again.

I had a cop accuse me of running from him. I didn't even know he was paying attention to me LOL (I made it a point to obey all traffic laws at that time, of course.)

i got pulled over for 'not stopping at a stop sign' when i saw the ####ing cop sitting on the corner.

i made sure to let him know this and he shut his face and left.

dumbest one i got was for parking the wrong way on the side of the road. meaning i pulled straight in on the opposite side of the road. it was an alley non the less. 10 dollar ticket. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by 98RedGs
Right.

LOL! thats hilarious! stupid cops sometimes. I've only had my licence a couple of weeks, no tickets yet! :shhh:

I didnt get a ticket, but i got pulled over for disturbing the peace b/c of my bov being too loud at a local mall (mind you i shifted at 3k and was going less then 20). The look on his face was priceless when i asked him if hes ever heard of a turbo.

Originally posted by 96TSi_Chris
I didnt get a ticket, but i got pulled over for disturbing the peace b/c of my bov being too loud at a local mall (mind you i shifted at 3k and was going less then 20). The look on his face was priceless when i asked him if hes ever heard of a turbo.

hahahahaha

i would have to say mine would be for having "blue" headlights, which aren't all that blue, the package says "white" on it. Well, this **** cop named michael hunt, no joke, mike hunt is his name. say "mike hunt" fast if you dont get it. get it? anyway, he writes me a ticket for impersonating a police officer, which is a $1,000 fine and/or 1 year in jail. And he then writes me 4 more tickets just for the fun of it. So i had to go to court, and pay $200 for all 5 tickets.

Originally posted by Hocus
i would have to say mine would be for having "blue" headlights, which aren't all that blue, the package says "white" on it. Well, this **** cop named michael hunt, no joke, mike hunt is his name. say "mike hunt" fast if you dont get it. get it? anyway, he writes me a ticket for impersonating a police officer, which is a $1,000 fine and/or 1 year in jail. And he then writes me 4 more tickets just for the fun of it. So i had to go to court, and pay $200 for all 5 tickets.

G@y. Super G@y.

I made pizza one day, and i just wanted to get a movie from the movierental which is like 2 blocks from our house in germany, well I took the bike at night, and had no lights on, pulled out of my driveway, and saw a cop car... well I jumped from it and pushed it... but no these lazy ass bastards(in my town they really are) saw me, so i got a 10euro ticked + I gave him the most attidute I could... f.e.

I- Well I have to get home since my pizza is in the oven

cop- well that isn't my problem (while chatting with his partner)

I - so what is your problem ? (He looked at me like WTF?) Well are you gonna finish this? I said

Cop chatting with his partner again... then he said somethink to me like "i f you would cooperate better you would be gone alreaddy!

I said - well if you keep you comments back and write faster, then I could be alot more cooperative...

He almost gave me another ticked for "personal ""mental"" assault" So I laught and PUSHED away... after they were gone I jumped on the bike , went to the rental store got my movie, raced home and enjoyed my pizza...

Well....it was a warning.:rolleyes:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

If you can't make it out it says..."C&I Driving, accelerating at a high rate of speed squeeling tires." :thumb:

I just did a "little 4500rpm clutch slip" at a light. Cop was behind me (I didn't know) and it took him 10 minutes to find me getting some pop at a 7-11.:laugh:

Failing to use turn signal....

Fine, I didn't use it, but keep it mind that it was at 3:30 AM in November. (I don't think there was a single person within 4,000 feet of me. I don't even know where the cop came from).

My friend and I were driving to St Cloud in seperate cars two days before my 21st birthday. Upon driving under and under-pass, we met a hwy patrolman parked on the other side as they always do in the 8-mile stretch of interstate 94 in Todd County.
My friend was two cars ahead of me, a semi was passing me in the lefthand lane at about 75 mph, and it was sleeting pretty hard. So the patrolman pulls out and I'm thinking he's going to pull the semi over for going too fast for the conditions. He pulls up right behind, almost on my bumper and flips the lights on- pulls me over.
He approaches my window and he's shivering and covered in sleet. The first thing I say, "you can't be pulling me over for speeding- that truck was passing me!" He's like "Yeah I was going to pull him over but then I noticed two cars in a row that both had blue liscense plate lights, so I figured you guys were friends." "I pulled you over so you could tell him to change his lights too."
When he gave me the fix-it ticket, he asked where I was going, I told him it was my birthday in two days. But when he wrote out the ticket, he put my birthday on it and not the date of the infraction (he wrote the 26th instead of the 24th.)
I called the county on it and they threw it out the next day. I changed my lights. My friend didn't.

u jamaican too?..big up!nuff respect

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back