1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

I'm new!

Posted by michael rodney, Aug 24, 2019

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. michael rodney

michael rodney Probationary Member

Joined Aug 9, 2019
    Millbrook, ON, Canada
    Hi all. I've always like the Talon and recently was able to get a black 95 tsi. Needs a new harness but is bone stalk. The plan is just to have fun and race with buds. So I've always been a mustang guy but am excited about building this car over time. Have been learning about the car and getting some great feedback from the dsm community. Already have a 16g turbo to rebuild over the winter and full intercooler system and plan on getting other parts over this winter. A quick question would be when pulling a turbo , do you guys pull rad and go that way or take manifold off instead? Anyway... great to be new here. Ttyl

BLACK'98DSM likes this.
  2. Vegas smith

Vegas smith Proven Member

Joined Dec 2, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    I pull the radiator first to give me more room.

Street Build 3K  10

1993 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · manual · 1G DSM
    ThunderChild and michael rodney like this.
  3. BLACK'98DSM

BLACK'98DSM Proven Member

Joined Feb 9, 2019
    Hoover, Alabama
    Welcome to the forums. Be sure to stop by and make a DSM profile so everyone can see what you're working with.

Great to have you here, these guys will do their best to share their knowledge with you. :thumb:

Road Race Build 2K  15

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse N/T
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM

292  3

2012 Murray Explorer Dune
    rwd · automatic · Misc Vehicles

204  6

2009 Troy Bilt Bronco
    rwd · automatic · Misc Vehicles
  4. Bo0sTeD 4G63

Bo0sTeD 4G63 Supporting Member

Joined Aug 31, 2008
    Miami, Florida
    Welcome... Make sure to check out the forums there's plenty of information here i'm sure that can answer all your questions especially if you are new.

Street Build 969  1

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · automatic · 2G DSM
    michael rodney likes this.