The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

I'm new to the DSM game.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you looking for specialty tool part numbers or just general tools for working on the car?

Metric Combination wrenches and sockets for general tools. If your timing belt hasn't been done recently you'll want to do that and you need a special tool for the tensioner pulley part number. MD998767. There are a couple other tools to make the job easier but you don't have to have those.

Having various breaker bars can be handy too and if you ever do a head job a small crowbar.

Having good tools can turn a 2 day job into a 2 hour job so don't cheap out, they can often last you a lifetime. I just bought a dremel that's done everything from cutting a hole in my frame to perfectly sanding the edges of my bamboo trim pieces. Handy little tool

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back