The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

I'm happy to be here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris2388

Probationary Member
Aug 17, 2015
Brockton, Massachusetts
Hello all. My name is Chris. I'm 26 an Auto Tech and a Father of 4. From Ma

I own a 1G Gsx 5 speed with the following 6 Bolt 4G63, Rebuilt FFWD stage 2 head – Oversized stainless steel valves – bronze guides – Crower springs and retainers – Ported and polished – 2G lifters – FFWD 272 Camshafts, new cam seals – Stock mitsubishi head gasket with ARP head studs, EVO 8-560 CC fuel injectors and a 2G Mass Airflow sensor.

Brand New Evo Big 16G, FMIC , Ported 2G exhaust manifold w new gasket – Ported 2G 02 housing, Stock Intake manifold,

ACT 2100 Clutch w clutch disk and diaphragm & new throw out bearing, Re-machined ACT lightweight flywheel.
waiting on delivery or my 4 bolt LSD Rear diff, axles and cups.

Walbro 255, Fuel pressure regulator. Stainless braided fuel line.

Stainless braided Brake lines, Slottted rotor and big brake kit.

Silicone Hose kit.

and still sitting on stock eagle talon wheels painted Black.

Well i'm happy to be here and cant wait to learn all there is to learn from you guys and gals.

I dont have any tuning software or hardware just yet. I'm saving up to buy ECM_Link and go speed density.

Sounds like your on the right path welcome to the site!

Thanks guys/gals
No problem, be sure to read all about alky injection if and when you are ready for it. This year was my first time messing with it and I read plenty.
Start a build thread when you start diving into the car. I did just for me not anyone else, it's kind of nice to be able to scroll through your build page and see your own progress.

Welcome also. I have a Meth setup on my car so if you have any questions, maybe I can help out. I am running E85 right now and don't have it active but need it with pump gas due to high compression. Mounting everything was pretty easy and the wiring was the most time consuming. It isn't hard but yes you will need some tuning software to compliment it. Glad you found this site, its awesome!!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back