The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

I'm gonna do the smart thing now

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thehyena

Banned Member
Mar 3, 2003
--_Other_Parts_of_the_World
I just found a few GSX's and TSI AWD's for sale around me and im gonna look at them..... I took a ride in a Big 16g equipped talon tsi awd yesterday and i have to feel that on my own now. You people have no idea how bad i want this.

I have a 16G i just want my car to run for more then a couple of days at a time

but jamie, i thought your car sounded like it already had a turbo??:D

I thought this was going to be a suicide thread...

j/p Good look on the AWD DSM. I'm getting a new one myself when I come home.

We all fancy the fine things one time or another. Good luck. If you get a turbo dsm then I can talk to you. ;)

Other wise ,keep wishing. LOL

Buy jackstands and a bunch of tools too. Maybe a air compressor too.

Originally posted by AW4G63
We all fancy the fine things one time or another. Good luck. If you get a turbo dsm then I can talk to you. ;)
you're a funny kid tom

yes i did say kid

If you reported me then you couldnt follow me around! :D

Maybe if he took a ride in a real car, he would change his mind again. Just a thought. :p

Originally posted by LandoAWD
Maybe if he took a ride in a real car, he would change his mind again. Just a thought. :p
i wanted to take a ride in a manly car....:pxalot

Heh i'll probably get an awd down the road sometime, but most likly my fwd will be my quickest daily drivable dsm.

Smoking tires can be fun :p

Dude, that's awesome. Keep the 1.8 around too, it'll be wonderful when you have stuff to do (*cough* mods *cough* clutch *cough* maintinence*cough*) on your new AWD.

You thinkin 1G or 2G?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back