The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

I'm going to be a daddy!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

<<<<<<< jelouse i want one of my own soooooo bad. my fiance has 2 girls ages 3 and 4. i have 2 dogs, both girls, and a cat also a female. there is deffinatly a lack of testosterone in my house!!!!. time for me to make a little man!!!! congrats!!!!!

Pregnant? or in actual labor?

Cause I'm gonna be a 3rd time Daddy Today!, she's actually in labor and delivery as we speak.
thank god for Tuners, and the Free WiFi at the hospital.:thumb:

Thanks all for the congrats! Not in labor, but the baby is due in August.
I'm excited. :D My wife makes fun of me b/c one minute I'm putting together a crib, the next I'm replacing the door on my DSM, then I'm doing some landscaping. Nervous energy! Won't know what we're having until due date though. I just pray to God that the baby doesn't have A.D.D. like me!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back