The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

I'm bored and NOT into the season !

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwhite

20+ Year Contributor
Mar 5, 2002
Brook Park, Ohio
And with Christmas right around the corner - I'm really not into it this year. Any of you in the same way ? This year I could really care less. I dont want to go shopping for anything ! I dont even want to go outside the house after I get home from work. :thumbdown

Play some xmas carols. Put up an xmas tree. You'll feel better.

I understand, I didn't get anything last year, and I know I'm not getting anything this year. I have an 8 hour driving school, 4 wisdom teeth to be pulled, and a court date all around X-Mas. Tis not the season.

Got to put up the tree tomorrow. Its laying on the picnic table covered with snow. I'll try, but its not gunna be easy.
Not a Happy Bob

Attachments

• westcoastbob01.jpg
    westcoastbob01.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 243
Originally posted by bwhite
Got to put up the tree tomorrow. Its laying on the picnic table covered with snow. I'll try, but its not gunna be easy.
Not a Happy Bob

I see you have your 2 Fast 2 Furious apparel on (OConner wore that in 2nd movie)

My job has been pissing me off pretty badly the last while....havent had many days at home to really get into the christmas spirit.... oh well i've taken the Dec 24th-Jan 5th off...nothing like a dead end job to ruin the spirit.

I'm 2 old and 2 slo -

Heres the tree -

Attachments

• snowtree01.jpg
    snowtree01.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 239
whats wrong with the West Coast Choppers wear? i have an Orange County Choppers benie (i think thats spelt right), and im 19. im also a welder and know how to custom fabricate stuff. so people might wear that stuff just to be cool but others have respect for those companys and what they do.

now on to topic. I havent been in the spirt for this winter at all or xmas too. i just want winter to be like a bad storm where after its over everything is nice and the way it should be and in my case i wish it was 65* not humid and sunny with a 5-10 mph wind :thumb:

Defiant -
Thats hilarious !
Were all laughing at that photoshop.

I'm not into the season either. If i didn't have 2 little brothers i wouldn't be doing anything. Christmas no longer excites me it, frustrates me. When you were young you could draw a picture or go find something in your room, wrap it and put it under the tree and you're done. Now you gotta budget all year long just to celebrate ONE day of happieness.

i know what you guys mean. this year i have another dead end job (what a suprise), and no money to go shopping. i have only bought one gift this year, and i don't think i will buy anymore. i already feel cheap only spending 7 dollars on my mom (the one present i bought, a candle, and a card). oh well, life goes on. remember, no matter how bad you have it, someone else has it worse. sometimes i don't believe that, but it gets me through the days.

peace

I made at least a couple steps today - I put the tree up ! Did some shopping !
The tree looks nice (not decorated though), The important parts were in stock at Summit, so me and my wife went for a ride and picked them up. Summit is so awesome ! I love that place.

BAH-HUMBUG. :thumbdown

(except I did my Christmas shopping waaaay before it got to be a damn rat-race in Walmart:D )

Each year is less exciting than the last. It will only get worse with age. I'm 20 and already jaded. I buy gifts just because it's just customary. The last christmas I enjoyed was back when I had been dating a girl for awhile.

The way I justify not buying anyhting for anyone is I do my shopping year round. Throughout the year I will randomly buy gifts for people when I see them, instead of buy all of those rediculous things stores put out to grab your eye. Personally I dont see the big deal with christmas and havent for quite some time. I visit realatives throughout the year and they all know that I care because I take the time to fit them into my life.

I am not a "religious" person, so all of this christmas spirit or whatever you call it seems very cheap to me. I choose to show my love for loved ones all the time instead of social cramming sessions such as christmas. In my opinion it seems a little more genuine. I dont fall into the societal norm.

Life today is to stressfull to try and form a family gathering at the same time as everyone else is, so get together when it is convienient for your family. Dont limit yourself to caring for others for one month, try it year round its a little more satisfying.

Have a good year all...

fudged up christmas here to.
imma be all alone:(
everyones going out of town.
but imma be with my 2 best friends, corona & my other friend tequilla:thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back