The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

I'm back

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keltalon

Supporting VIP
Jun 29, 2003
Luthersville Ga, Atlanta, Georgia
After chasing up in other platforms this year im returning my attention to my dsm. There's nothing better than a dsm to build horsepower I had to find out the hard way. I have built three project cars at the expense of putting my DSM on the back burner and I've waisted 3 yrs LOL. I love those projects but my dsm kills them all! I'm not finished with the twin g35 but I'm tired and miss my eclipse. So I'm picking up where I left off. Transmission. Its installed and has been driven a few times and I am pleased. Now it's time to get on the other stuff. Stay tuned!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

How did the WPC treated 90 gearset end up working out?

There was a thread from 2015 that ended after all the debate with no update on how it worked out...................

The 90 gesrset is still good in the fwd tranny. The awd unit lasted for a while center diff ended up failing. Spider gears wore through the washer and damaged the side of the diff housing.
How did the WPC treated 90 gearset end up working out?

There was a thread from 2015 that ended after all the debate with no update on how it worked out...................

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back