The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

I'm back!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NOSLO2PT0

20+ Year Contributor
Aug 31, 2002
Joliet, Illinois
I couldn't find my old s/n. Maybe one of the admin's could help me locate it and i can get back on that one. I left the site for almost 8yrs,but now I'm back in the game. I recently bought a buddy's 1G that needs a lot of work. I have to get caught up on what's been happening all this time, and possibly get refreshed on how these cars work, what's new, what's old, how to diagnose and fix these cars. I was basically gone from car modding the entire time.

I'll try to chime in on some tech articles here and there, hoping to remember some of the stuff i have forgotten over the years! Thanks for keeping the site up and alive all these years!

Welcome back!! I joined the site several years and then never really posted until now. I was definitely happy to see the site is still running strong and chatting up some other fellow 1g owners!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back