The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Im back, with another 1st gen:)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v8 hunter

20+ Year Contributor
Mar 4, 2003
rockaway, New_Jersey
Well havent been here in a while but here are pics of the new 1g tsi awd i got, new paint job (jaguar green/pearl-coat) 4 bolt rear 6boltJDM rebuilt head, tran rebuilt, blah blah and tons more goodies;)

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 195
  • drivside.jpg
    drivside.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 194
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 196
  • passside.jpg
    passside.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 193
v8 hunter said:
Well havent been here in a while but here are pics of the new 1g tsi awd i got, new paint job (jaguar green/pearl-coat) 4 bolt rear 6boltJDM rebuilt head, tran rebuilt, blah blah and tons more goodies;)

Pretty clean, all it needs is lowering but you probably know that already. I also found a green 1GB back when I was first looking for a car, I wish I would've gotten that...50k original miles, garaged, for 5k.

yeah it has springs and shocks for all 4 corners, 4bolt rear, fmic, 550injectors, fuel pump, big 16g all sittin in the garage should be all done within 3 weeks...im lazy...LOL the badge is a portugues flag, LOL im portugues but its def not stayin on, LOL i also got a set of 18s powered coated black so she will be lookin tip top soon, ill update...thanks for the compliments!

Lookin' good :thumb:

No engine shots?? ;)

Ya, looks like a nice score. Any reason you decided to go with an Auto?

heres an engin shot for ya...

I went for the auto cause it was $300 ( had a salvage title from MI and some guy in jersey bought and restored it and gave up...i aquired from him and let me tell you it was ugly)...kept it in the garage did all the body work sanded and primer the ####er and sent in to get paint, got a 6bolt motor with low mileage freshner all up and been drivin her till i found a doner car to switch to manual...i found a donor a the junkyard, with the pedal cluster and rear dif from the junkyard and the dsm grave yard at my house... she's ready for transformation just waitin for my trans to arrive:)

Attachments

• engbay.jpg
    engbay.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 92
just as a side note...why a big arse diildo for a shifter? Seriously...what were the designers thinking!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back