The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

im back to the dsm world

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2gredspyder

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 21, 2002
lawrence, Massachusetts
after selling the 97 gst spyder more than a year ago. i bought another dsm.. 95 tsi awd.
i just got it today for $1,900... it needs the drivers door but i ordered it today.
108,000 miles, 5 speed, grey leather and it seems to run fine. I cant wait to get it registered and start modding it. tomorrow i might be getting a 1g bov and 14b from a wrecked 1g that i saw at a local dealer.
after not driving a turbo dsm for a while im really looking forward to getting this car on the road and have fun driving. My 90 accord wasnt cutting it
Even though i owned a dsm before i dont really have much knowledge when it comes to modifications because all i did to my spyder was installed a k&n filter. but with the talon i do plan on doing some modifications.
im sure you guys would help me should i need any help.
thanks ya all

Welcome home. Don't sell this one...LOL.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back