The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

I'm back in the game :-)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dsmj89

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 11, 2008
Miami, Florida
Well i'm back in the game, after some much needed relax time, i am more confident than ever to finally come back and stay for a very good while in the DSM game and not give up.

Some of you may know me, and some have asked when i was going back, well here i am. And this time i finally went AWD.

Well here is Nicole, a 96 eclipse gsx 5-speed. This is my starting point.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Welcome back! I've got rid of my DSM and will never buy another one. LOL....

Lol never say never. But why not ?

welcome back, i have thought to dump the car a couple times but every time i get in it and boost up i get that rush again, and then i hit dsmtuners for a group buy, finally got my vr speed intercooler cant wait to put it on, probably in the spring along with my exedy organic clutch kit and fidanza flywheel. Im just about a year away from my stage 1 300+ hp goal, a long time coming 5+ years now.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back