The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Im Back!! Bought another GSX

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbiker76

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 12, 2010
Salt Lake City, Utah
Well guys last year around this time I sold my gsx after blowing up the second engine in it! Well I moved out to Salt Lake City and IM now all settled in and have been looking for a decent deal on a gsx for a while now. Finally pulled the trigger and am now the owner of a 1995 gsx completely stock with 166k on it and its the durango copper pearl color :D

Just picked up an Evo 3 16g 2g manifold and O2 housing all for 140 bucks in good condition and as soon as I finish Maintenance it will be going on!

Couldnt convince myself to buy a little honda as a daily instead and IM sure I made the right decision now!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Very nice. I just bought an eclipse as well. Used to have a 1999 i wish i never sold, but oh well. Now I got a fixer that sits in the garage and I am putting time into whenever I have available. Sucks I have to start all over as my old one was just how i liked it.

Sorry been too busy working on the car! I wish I could say I was leaving it completely stock but I just dont trust it in stock form!

IM in the middle of a timing belt job with the works and a 14b swap. Minor wire tuck vaccum delete/emissions delete and other minor things.

Ohh and lots and lots of maintenance...

It will stay this color and if I repait it itll be staying this color. Clear coat is faded bad on the roof and hatch and the hood has quite a few chips on the from end of it but all in all its pretty solid!

All for just $1,000 bucks?

Nice bro congrats and welcome back. That bone stock engine/engine bay looks very clean really I've never seen a stocker that clean!

That was after a heavy degreasing this is what it looked like before

Nice find. Check out the forums on utdsm.org, the local DSM forum.

Im lurking on utdsm haha IM going to be heading back to iowa in october for a few months atleast so I can live at home while I get my pilots license then I might be back out here but we'll see!

^^^ holly shit, nice job then!

It was a bit dusty when I got it.

Did I mention it was running and driving fine when I got it? I really enjoy driving it onto the trailer instead of pushing it like last time!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back