The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

I'm a New dsmer, any dsmers in Whittier CA or near by

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rix92gst

Probationary Member
Sep 2, 2015
Whittier, California
I'm new to dsm Game, I got a 1g eclipse that needs intercooler piping, bungs welding and and some fabricating. And also gonna need some minor wiring and a good tune. Any tips or help would be awesome!

I may have what your looking for. I don't know if you would be interested but I wave a 2.5" intercooler piping kit. It was customer made for 1g dsm. It already has a speed density bung and tial bov flange welded on. Let me know if this could help you out. I also have a spare godspeed intercooler and everything needed to hook up. The kit is currently powder coated black.

I may have what your looking for. I don't know if you would be interested but I wave a 2.5" intercooler piping kit. It was customer made for 1g dsm. It already has a speed density bung and tial bov flange welded on. Let me know if this could help you out. I also have a spare godspeed intercooler and everything needed to hook up. The kit is currently powder coated black.

What type of setup is pipping set up for? Side to side or top and bottom. Can you dm with prices and some pics it might be what I'm looking for? Thank you

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back