The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Ill start

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AWD_Boost

Probationary Member
Oct 7, 2009
orlando, Florida
I'm in the orlando area and looking for other DSM people to chill and help each other out. i have a 90 awd tsi talon pushing 450hp on 25psi of boost. I live right off I-4 by maitland blvd so if any other people in the area want to chill and share knoledge or just go to the track hit me with a text 863-242-2951

I'm at Palm Bay but currently deployed right now. Should be back around January.

i doubt we will get too many posts in here since there is an entire forum dedicated to this region, although not complaining about the revamp. I like.

I'm down for meets.

I am sure you guys will all be impressed with my 14b equipped gs-t. Pushing 170 whp hahaha.

Hey everyone!

I'm in Melbourne FL, noticed the post from PAFB... I'm a reservist there.
Currently without a DSM. I'm looking towards getting one again around tax season sooo if anyone knows of a decent one for around 1500-2k please let me know!!!

I miss having a DSM more than anything. I'm specifically looking for a 1g, 5 spd, turbo. Preferably a awd but I would consider a fwd too. I would love to see a good DSM group form up around here. I used to live in PA where there was always plenty of DSMers. Down here, it seems like a dying breed.

I'd love to attend the event at OSW so keep my posted!

I live over on the UCF side of town. I will up and rolling at 100% once my new 14b is installed. My T25 went bye bye.

4g64fiero, are you really only putting out 170hp in your car?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back