The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

ignition control module

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kspharris

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 9, 2005
Goodlettsville, Tennessee
Hey I need a 90 ignition control module so I am wondering if anyone knows what other model cars they would come on? I have like 3 91+ modules and there are no junk yards with a dsm in them....imagine that...LOL. So I am guessing that just about any 90 model Mitsubishi should have one??? Any help would be apprieciated. Thank you in advance.

Hey I need a 90 ignition control module so I am wondering if anyone knows what other model cars they would come on? I have like 3 91+ modules and there are no junk yards with a dsm in them....imagine that...LOL. So I am guessing that just about any 90 model Mitsubishi should have one??? Any help would be apprieciated. Thank you in advance.

Cross reference across a couple Mitsubishi cars on Auto Parts Fast at RockAuto. Great catalog system with part numbers. Secondly I'm sure you could contact some vendors on this site, many of them deal in OEM parts as well and could get you what you need or at least be able to answer your question. DSM Graveyard and STM come to mind first. GL.

bro i dont mean to be an *** but good luck trying to find one, DSM changed a lot of stuff Mid year of 90 as a mater of FACT June 12 of 90......you might get lucky if you look back to 85 to 90...you can cross parts from.....laser, Talon, colt, colt visti, maraige, galaunt, and a few other cars, but its not gonna be easy....im facing the same issue.....quick question for you, is our computer throwing out any codes...depending on the codes, it may be a computer issue.
The codes you will be need to be looking for are MAF, CKP, and coolant temp...check into it

Thanks everyone for the help. I will check into the graveyard and I just simply don't have a 90 ICM.

DSM changed a lot of stuff Mid year of 90 as a mater of FACT June 12 of 90.

LOL!

Yes they changed a lot of stuff, like production of the new model year.
The factory switched from building 90 cars to building 91 cars.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back