The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

If you won 100 Million, Would you continue driving your DSM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Need a Boat? Nope
Need a Truck? Nope
Need a Trailer? Nope
Need a place to dock your boat? Nope

Need one vehicle that can go fast on land, act as a boat, go fast on water, and pick up chicks? YUP!

Hands down I would buy one of these

12 sec 1/4 mile, 0-6 in 4.5 seconds, can go 60mph in the water, and pick up half naked chicks all day long.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Need a Boat? Nope
Need a Truck? Nope
Need a Trailer? Nope
Need a place to dock your boat? Nope

Need one vehicle that can go fast on land, act as a boat, go fast on water, and pick up chicks? YUP!

Hands down I would buy one of these

12 sec 1/4 mile, 0-6 in 4.5 seconds, can go 60mph in the water, and pick up half naked chicks all day long.

That's freaking awesome LOL.

I Would buy more dsm's and continue to mod mine, o and let my diesel truck obsession take my cummins to a new level 600whp is getting to slow to me now in it:D

I'd probably sell my gst and buy an Evo 3. It'd be clean as hell and slightly built but also be my DD. Im not a fan of supercars for some reason.

I would buy 100 Honda Fits'...drive them for one day, then give them to someone who really needed reliable transportation. Best part is Good Karma would only cost me 1.7 Million.......BTW they would all be Pink.

I would buy 100 Honda Fits'...drive them for one day, then give them to someone who really needed reliable transportation. Best part is Good Karma would only cost me 1.7 Million.......BTW they would all be Pink.

Call it "Fit for a Cure" and write it off as charity for breast cancer survivors. Or something like that.

What would taxes be for 100 mil, anyway?

They don't look half bad in black either ya know..

:D

LOL.. better looking than a yaris/versa/aveo etc. at least in my opinion. But like many things, she wasn't picked because shes pretty!

They handle damn well, and respond very well to boost. I tune a bunch of these things remotely via Hondata FlashPro (being that I own the one pictured LOL) and one of my clients runs his in SCCA ProSolo. Punches well above its weight so to speak.

Real practical too. I have had two dressed long blocks, a transmission and a disassembled hoist in the hatch at the same time. Likewise I have launched and retrieved a boat with it off-road. Mine has not been turbo'd since ~2010 but if things go well this year that will be fixed.

The combination of flexibility, practicality, frugality, reliability and interior space cannot be beaten. Even with my helmet on as you can see, my 6'4 ~305lbs "fits" quite comfortably!

Though maybe not if I had a belly..

LOL.. better looking than a yaris/versa/aveo etc. at least in my opinion. But like many things, she wasn't picked because shes pretty!

They handle damn well, and respond very well to boost. I tune a bunch of these things remotely via Hondata FlashPro (being that I own the one pictured LOL) and one of my clients runs his in SCCA ProSolo. Punches well above its weight so to speak.

Real practical too. I have had two dressed long blocks, a transmission and a disassembled hoist in the hatch at the same time. Likewise I have launched and retrieved a boat with it off-road. Mine has not been turbo'd since ~2010 but if things go well this year that will be fixed.

The combination of flexibility, practicality, frugality, reliability and interior space cannot be beaten. Even with my helmet on as you can see, my 6'4 ~305lbs "fits" quite comfortably!

Though maybe not if I had a belly..

I see you have a go pro mounted on top of that thing, have the video? From what you said it seems like these little cars are well rated all around, but look like death traps in a crash situation. Still better than a smart car though Lol

I actually drove one while helping the old-man find his way to a proper, Korean offering. ;) Not a bad car, but not at all my style.

I see you have a go pro mounted on top of that thing, have the video? From what you said it seems like these little cars are well rated all around, but look like death traps in a crash situation. Still better than a smart car though Lol

I had two of them on there, have not had a time to load up and convert everything yet. Crazy week! That was from the Chicago Half-Mile event. Race car was not ready in time ROFL

But as far as crash-safety there was another fellow DSMer whos wife got into a nasty accident and walked away, as have several others on the Fit forum.

Then there's this:
This Guy Rolled His Honda Fit Seven Times And Walked Away

I'd keep driving my DSM and keep fixing it up, also buy me a new ass because mine has a crack in it.

I actually drove one while helping the old-man find his way to a proper, Korean offering. ;) Not a bad car, but not at all my style.

Ya definitely not for everyone. I steered the fiance towards an Azera Limited 3.8. Excellent car, and I have head and leg room that still allows people to sit behind me! :rocks: Very rare.

My previous hyundai experience however was a 1996 Accent beater DD that occassionally saw road-course duty in between pizza deliveries, school and other part time jobs.

I had more fun with that car than should be legal. Came with plenty of frustration though.

Like the dipstick tube cracking off at the block and falling into the crankcase.. because "ain't care" kept driving it with the only noticeable side effect being the tendency for spontaneously catching fire under hard braking when oil would spurt out the hole and onto the exhaust manifold.

Or a short somewhere occasionally killing power while driving along without warning.

Or spitting a brake pad out (how the f*ck does that even happen) while entering an off ramp where I then went to pull the e-brake and I pulled the ebrake assembly out of the floor.. but the cables didnt brake so I just pulled it harder and eventually stopped.

And so on and so forth. Knowing what I know now.. should have dropped an Evo 4G63 in with an Elantra 5MT. Man I miss that hunk of f*ck.

I had two of them on there, have not had a time to load up and convert everything yet. Crazy week! That was from the Chicago Half-Mile event. Race car was not ready in time ROFL

But as far as crash-safety there was another fellow DSMer whos wife got into a nasty accident and walked away, as have several others on the Fit forum.

Then there's this:
This Guy Rolled His Honda Fit Seven Times And Walked Away

I am impressed. I purposely rolled a Geo Metro once going about 35 miles an hour and it hurt like hell LOL

the best daily driver beater that I've ever had was a damn Mazda Protege.. took about 240,000 miles for to quit I bought it with approximately 180,000 miles.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back