The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;) It will also allow you to view images in threads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

If you weren't driving a DSM, what would you drive???

9d2TSi

Proven Member
Jun 5, 2003
Battle Creek, Michigan
Alpine White 3000GT VR4 w/ HKS Turbo upgrades and supporting mods to make it just SICK.... But that's just me.

Don't get me wrong, I love WRX's & the EVO8

Stacy

yugotdonkey

Proven Member
Dec 8, 2002
Coatesville, Pennsylvania
I was trying to get a 5.0 but got this instead, more reliable for me and sexier. :cool:

shelbyz

Proven Member
Mar 9, 2003
Troy, Michigan
either a firebird formula or trans am with a six speed

or

an 88 dodge daytona shelby z

sidoze

Proven Member
Jul 20, 2002
california
i spent "retail" on my car when it was fairly new at a dealership.

if i did it again id get an MKIV NA supra and an early 90s 240sx to put a sr20 in with a 20g on the side...yay for 20gs

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Feal Suspension Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com OHM Racing Raven Fabrication RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing SouthBay Fuel Injectors STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds