The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

If you weren't driving a DSM, what would you drive???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Originally posted by onepimpclipse
When I got my Eclipse a little over 2 1/2 years ago I almost got a 96 LT1 camero. I was also considering a 95 Supra TT.

if your looking at a car atleast learn how to spell it :p . if i wasn't driving my talon or my 00 ws6 i would probly get a vette which more than likely be my next vehicle since the ls1 vettes are coming down into the low 20's range :D . also on the list would be the normal wrx so i can have 10k in mods to dump into it vs. the sti

Most likely a honda cbr600f4i

that was the deal i made with myself last summer.....if i don't find a car, fug it, i'm gettin a bike

Id rock a early 90s 5.0 and waste all of you. :)

Or a New Evo. (does that still count?)

I think I would have gone with either a 92-93 VW GTI or 240sx SR20DET swap also. I don't know I am only 20 and have been driving DSM's since I turned 16. I can't see myself driving another car at this time. Later
-Mike

Im with Defiant, Id feel like a fool getting rid of AWD after this long.

most likely a 88-91 CRX, 92-95 Civic, or 89-91 240SX. I have often wondered what I would be rolling in if there was no DSM.

I was looking at 3 cars when I bought this one...

The Laser
89 RX-7 Turbo II
90 300ZX TT

I had to get the Laser because my mom didnt want me having a fast car...:p
HAHAHA! And the insurance is cheaper.

I don't really regret my choice, but I think I would have been happier with the 300zx, having owned a N/T identical to the TT model already.

Porsche 911 twin turbo AWD. :D

(Someone forgot to add the "what you could afford" question.) In that case, no Porsche for me. :(

Attachments

• porsche911.jpg
    porsche911.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 169
dodge colt 4d63t awd with mighty max undercarrage with massive wheels... ultimate off roader 4 banger
(anyone seen the dsm one on e-bay that had the huge wheels and undercarrage of a mighty max/? horrid, but cool)

mk4 supra would be nice,skyline gt-r,240sx with the sr20det,300zx,88 rx7 turbo 2,my bud has 1,its ok.

mayb a golf cart,the beverly hillbillies truck.the beverly hillbilles truck would definatley be more reliable and still beat hondas.and carry all the parts ill need to fix my dsm.its win-win baby!

probably a Hunda cuz i would still think rice is cool...:laugh:

Originally posted by FourG63 97GST
240sx with and a SR20det!!!!

woot I was the first to say it :D
My little brother (17 years old) is seriously considering putting an sr20 in his 95 240SX SE. Needless to say, I can't wait.

I'd roll in a Skyline (with the R32 being my fav), an EVO, G35 coupe, 350Z, 300Z, 280ZX Turbo, Starion/Conquest, RX-7, Supra, Z06 Corvette (C5s aren't worth it) or a Stingray, WRX, 240SX (KA24DE or prefferably SR20DET), and many other cars.

Originally posted by IHeartTurbo
probably a Hunda cuz i would still think rice is cool...:laugh:
I drive a Honda :( At least I can "drift." My tires are so bad I can break all 4 loose coming into my neighborhood at 25 mph and I haven't done an e-brake slide in a long time. I should really get new tires before winter sets in, but I can't afford the expenses I have right now. I'm looking for a new job and am starting to worry.

I'm looking into an EVO right now, but still not sure. If we didnt get the dsm, we would've gotten a 69 Jag XKE.

Well I'd just drive my other car. The 3000GT:thumb: :dsm: :dsm:

Since I can't afford a Skyline R 34, I would go with the 240sx, WITH!!! the S 15 Conversion kit... then prolly after I got a expensive arse paint job, I would try to figure out how to drift and fook up the body somehow...:D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back